Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the New WingStuff

We've spent over a year working very hard to update and improve our site for our customers. There are some new features we've added and we're already working on even more for the near future. We appreciate and welcome your constructive feedback as we work out any bugs or glitches that may arrive. Click the image below to visit the new-look WingStuff!

I noticed on the different levels comparison grid you have Birthday points but no where does it ask you for your birthday and looking at my account and profile I could not find a field for the Birthday. So how do you know when to apply points?

Found another Glitch, on the comparison grid it states "Free Shipping on order over $39" I went to check out on an order of $89 and it wanted to charge me for shipping.
    Last edited by 2003Cobra; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Found another problem with site
    2003 Red GL1800 with CSC Cobra Trike kit. Hwy pegs,
    1988 883 Sportster with Hypercharger, drag pipes, Custom seat, drag bars. USN Retired

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Great question! There are actually a couple ways to do it. The easiest option is, once you're logged in to your account, click the "Earn WingRewards" link at the very top of the home page. Then click the "Earn Points" link which will show you all the ways you can earn points. Click the "Birthday Bonus" option and enter your birth month and day. See images below for reference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.13.17 AM.png
Views:	79
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	117091

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.13.38 AM.png
Views:	67
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	117093

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.13.50 AM.png
Views:	67
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	117094
      Attached Files

Need to make your new shopping site more iphone/android phone friendly. When I enter my model and year I get page 1 of 154 pages of product possibilities, overwhelming and frustrating the prospective buyer. I recommend providing a listing of overall product categories for every model/year AFTER the customer enters their mc model and year . This would help the customers focus. Currently its a treasure hunt sure to frustrate customers. For your consideration.

sincerely. Mark
        2007 GL1800 level1
        2015 Hannigan Trike n 2009 Tailwind

Originally posted by meshego1 View Post
          Need to make your new shopping site more iphone/android phone friendly. When I enter my model and year I get page 1 of 154 pages of product possibilities, overwhelming and frustrating the prospective buyer. I recommend providing a listing of overall product categories for every model/year AFTER the customer enters their mc model and year . This would help the customers focus. Currently its a treasure hunt sure to frustrate customers. For your consideration.

sincerely. Mark
          Thanks for the feedback, Mark. The way it's set up currently for mobile devices, once you enter your Wing model/year, just below that is the Filter & Sort option. If you click that the product categories show up and it you can refine your search. Also, if you have your bike fitment set, when you use the search bar it should only return products that fit your bike. So, for example, if you search for backrest and your fitment is a 2018 Gold Wing Tour, the results will only show backrests that fit your bike. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. I'll pass this along to our team.

Found another Glitch, on the comparison grid it states "Free Shipping on order over $39" I went to check out on an order of $89 and it wanted to charge me for shipping.
            What about the free shipping issue?
            1988 883 Sportster with Hypercharger, drag pipes, Custom seat, drag bars. USN Retired

Originally posted by 2003Cobra View Post

What about the free shipping issue?
              Sorry, I meant to answer that as well. If you are in the VIP Platinum tier, you qualify for the $39 free shipping. Otherwise it's $99 free shipping. Are you in the top tier? If you want to message me your email address that's associated with your WingStuff account I can look into it for you. I tested it on my end and it was working fine.

OOPs! My mistake I thought it was for all 3 tiers.

Hi, I have been looking at your site (new 2019 Tour owner here) and have to ask how the filter system works. Specifically, I am looking for a bag to put on the passenger seat.

After entering the year and model (2019 DCT Tour) I then selected the sub-category "For the bike" from the panel on the left side of the screen. But what comes up are 40 pages (at 45 items per page) including helmets, jackets, boots, gloves, etc. - which I guess in the loosest terms could be considered "for the bike" but since there are separate categories for helmets, etc. I have to ask why these items show up under "for the bike".

I did finally see the Kuryakyn Momentum Road Warrior Bag and the Momentum Vagabond Bag, but for the life of me cannot see how either would be strapped to the passenger seat of my bike - is there a method for doing that? I do not have, nor do I want, a luggage rack on top of the trunk - the back seat should suffice.

Thank you for any guidance you can give; I'm looking forward to getting a few accessories shortly.

• WingStuff.com
                  WingStuff.com commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi, thanks for asking your question. First off, congrats on the new Wing! How are you liking it?!

The way the filter system should work is you select your bike fitment (Model/Year - Gold Wing Tour/2019) and click/tap the "Find Stuff" button. That will take you to stuff for your specific bike + universal items which currently includes apparel etc. (although that is something that will likely change in the future). For that fitment selection I show 40 pages of product at 45 items/page. Of course, bags are usually a universal item.

I recommend that you then use the category links to the left to refine your search (or use the search field). So if you're looking for a passenger bag, you would click For the Bike on the left hand "Categories," then "Rack's, Travel & Luggage" and finally "Rack and Seat Bags." Personally, once I've selected fitment, I would search "rack bag" or "seat bag" and then select the category that comes up. Does all that make sense?
              Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page