Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Expensive Headlight

The headlight on the F6C costs $1,322.75 ! Have any of you found a substitute?

https://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemp...5199/headlight

JJ

I'm researching the F6B and F6C to see if I would be happy with one. I am selling a new ST1300PA that didn't work out for me.
    I wanted to like a C for the lighter weight but luggage is not an easy or cheap task on it.
    The price of the headlight blew my mind. It's OLD LED tech to boot with no easy replacement.
    I don't like the B as much since it's very heavy and has tiny saddlebags and a huge fairing.
    I rode Valkyries for years and was hoping that one of these would fill the bill. The B has halogens so maybe an LED designed to throw light like a halogen does.
    I had hoped that you guys would have come up with a replacement idea for the stock headlight. The best I've heard is to get some serious lights to mount where the fog lights go. I like the Burgundy,the Blue,and the Black F6C.

JJ

PS: A WAY better price but still $931.21 for an old tech light is INSANE !

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

There is nothing on ebay !

JJ

Originally posted by Jammin'John View Post

JJ

PS: A WAY better price but still $931.21 for an old tech light is INSANE !
        As they say. You want to play-You have to pay!.

Luck to ya.
        Life is Tough, But It's Tougher If You're Stupid: "John Wayne"

That’s not bad. A friend with one of those BMW bikes that the headlight moves in unison with the fork took a direct hit from a turkey to the headlight. You have to buy the entire assembly. The assembly was $2,300 then add the labor ( we were on the road). Final bill was just over $2,800. He was stressing until we ask if his insurance might cover some of the cost. In the end it cost him his $500 deductible

• Rocky
            Rocky commented
            Editing a comment
            The new model gets a good penny for theirs too.

Price depends on who you buy it from.

HEADLIGHT SET
            33010-MKC-A00
            $2,061.31
            $1,917.02

A thousand bucks for an F6C headlight would have me getting auxiliary lighting instead of fixing it. High and low beam meets the law. I'd get a spot on the left and a flood on the right. High and Low beam.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page