my new wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new wheels

Just triked my 2010 Goldwing, Endeavor Trike and the 1st one in Utah I believe.
    DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
    2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike BS Driveguard

Looking good buddy and I see you found the fasteners to install your windshield. After you put some miles on it (on your return home from DV) we need a ride report.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Looking good!!!
      2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
      USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
      US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
      2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
      2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Jim. Do you know who Norm Kokes is?

Do you remember "Storm" ?
        *****You may not like the Truth-But that don't change it!!*****
        "Life is Tough-It's tougher when you are Stupid!."
        Rocky Tree/Progressive Mono tubes/Comfort Risers.
        Current Bikes
        2004 GL1800
        1986 GL1200 SEI
        1981 CB900C

Whoa...now there's a change!

Good on ya! Let us know how much of a change in gas mileage there is...

Wow, that's is pretty wild looking!
            GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
            Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | DVDs at WingStuff | DVDs at SoCalMotoGear | DVDs at Cyclemax | Videos On Demand

Hey jim have ya tried doing any donuts yet? Lol
              Current Bikes
              2004 GL1800
              1986 GL1200 SEI
              1981 CB900C

Originally posted by Pooch View Post
                Just triked my 2010 Goldwing, Endeavor Trike and the 1st one in Utah I believe.
                Looks Really Nice -I hope you enjoy it - I think you made a Great Choice for triking!
                Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                  Jim. Do you know who Norm Kokes is?

Do you remember "Storm" ?
                  I don't remember him, and I'm working on the donuts...LOL

Wow Jim, that's quite a trike! Congrats!!
                    Ron - Montrose, CO
                    2018 Pearl White GL1800 DCT
                    2012 Pearl White GL1800 Level 1 - Sold @ 63K miles
                    I don't ride to make great time; I ride to have a great time!

Very nice.
                      __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
                      Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

Here's my update on the Endeavor reverse kit I had done my 2010 Goldwing. I reverse triked it with 92,600 miles on it, I now have 103,700 on it now.The steering did take some getting used to, a little more than when I went darkside but all is well. IMO, it handles very well including 15-30+ crosswinds and freeway+ speeds. The mileage did go down, but if I keep it under 27-2900 RPM, I can still get 180-190 miles out of a tank, using the lowest grade possible. Above 3000 rpm, you can almost watch the gauge go down, LOL. It handles well in the corners for me, most of you know I'm not a twisty rider. Riding in the rain is not a problem, but as with any bike you do need to pay attention to hydroplaning. Overall comfort is very good, I can still do 1000 mile + days on stock seat and beads is no problem. Temp guage has never moved from where it's always been, even in heavy traffic. The customer service after the sale has been outstanding IMO, questions answered quickly. I did happen to stop by the shop and have Norm give it a 10,000 mile checkup and all was good, got me right in and out. Disclaimer: I did not ride any other trikes before this, couple of friends have other brands but they were in the shop. I will ride others to compare it to mine. Would I recommend it, yes.

Would I recommend it, yes.
                          You're happy with it. That's the most important thing!
                          2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
                          USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
                          US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
                          2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
                          2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Here's my update on the Endeavor reverse kit I had done my 2010 Goldwing. I reverse triked it with 92,600 miles on it, I now have 103,700 on it now.The steering did take some getting used to, a little more than when I went darkside but all is well. IMO, it handles very well including 15-30+ crosswinds and freeway+ speeds. The mileage did go down, but if I keep it under 27-2900 RPM, I can still get 180-190 miles out of a tank, using the lowest grade possible. Above 3000 rpm, you can almost watch the gauge go down, LOL. It handles well in the corners for me, most of you know I'm not a twisty rider. Riding in the rain is not a problem, but as with any bike you do need to pay attention to hydroplaning. Overall comfort is very good, I can still do 1000 mile + days on stock seat and beads is no problem. Temp guage has never moved from where it's always been, even in heavy traffic. The customer service after the sale has been outstanding IMO, questions answered quickly. I did happen to stop by the shop and have Norm give it a 10,000 mile checkup and all was good, got me right in and out. Disclaimer: I did not ride any other trikes before this, couple of friends have other brands but they were in the shop. I will ride others to compare it to mine. Would I recommend it, yes.
                            Hi Jim. How are the front tires holding up?
                            I know they looked half gone in DV.
                            Did Storm/norman do anything for the front end alignment while it was at his place to correct that issue?
                            Current Bikes
                            2004 GL1800
                            1986 GL1200 SEI
                            1981 CB900C

The alignment was off and Norm told me how to fix it and even shipped me a new set of tires at his cost. When I stopped by his shop my Driveguard was almost gone(29,876 miles) and he put a Michelin X-Ice on the rear for me. He also checked the alignment and it was right on.

Working...
                              X