Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASHVILLE ROADKILL RIDE IN DATES ?

Does anyone know the actual dates of the 2015 Nashville Roadkill Ride In? I am trying to get some vacation dates settled and definetely do not want to make the wrong dates.
    www.TrikeTravelers.com

Bruce,

I'm pretty sure that it is Sept. 3,4,5 but don't think Randall has officially posted it on the forum as yet. It is supposed to be the same weekend as Wing Ding in Huntsville (Sept. 3 thru 6) as we are to ride there one day. You may want to PM Randall to be absolutely certain. I know that he will post something when he makes motel arrangements. I can hardly wait. Hope this helps. Ride Safe. Doc
    2014 Hannigan

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

• Brewster
      Brewster commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Doc. I was thinking that those might be the dates but wanted to make sure. Doc, when are you going to update your signature picture of your new trike. I am anxious to see a picture of it.

• Doc
      Doc commented
      Editing a comment
      Bruce - When the weather warms up a little I'll get around to taking some pics.

Doc, I think that Wing Ding is always held over the 4th of July weekend ?

Wing Ding has changed to September to get away from the heat, took them a long time to figure that out I guess. Way to hot in some areas in July to ride for me.

Just googled WingDing 2015 and it looks like Sept 3-6 for sure AND probably Huntsville, AL...but it seems like several opinions out there...yet. Guess I could ask HighPockets, but not really sure IF he can release that info quite yet. I know several of us will ride down for a day...BUT...we will probably buy some more blue LED accent lights and pray we could get into the booth the same day. Usually pretty tough))) BTW: Doc, no more oil issues in 2015)))) See you in Kerrville, just not soon enuf))))

Originally posted by srinehart View Post
          Wing Ding has changed to September to get away from the heat, took them a long time to figure that out I guess. Way to hot in some areas in July to ride for me.
          Thanks for the info...

Wing Ding will be September 3rd-6th this year in Huntsville AL.
            Have A Great Day!
            John

Morning everyone. Dates are correct from what I recall and yes, that was the plan that was talked about,with regards to riding down for a day to Wing Ding. Need to give him a jingle and see if we can get the skinny on what's up.
              __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
              Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

There...you...go...everybody. The official word is out by one of the most reliable sources I have ever met: HighPockets, aka John

If John don't know it, well you know the rest...... LOL

There was also some mention of having the Roadkill event closer to Huntsville, or at least out away from Nashville this year. Murfreesboro and Columbia, TN was suggested.

Hope y'all are willing to give me another day pass to come and visit. Maybe this year Jimmy won't try to send me over to the next county for the meet-up location. (grrrr)

Not to completely hijack this thread; but last year a couple of our NRKRI alums were under the weather from a health standpoint. Can anybody(Randall, rdcapt) give us an update on Wayne and Al???????????? I'm pretty sure there're a lot of people that want to know how they are doing.
                        Thanks, Mike

Originally posted by INDYRYDERS View Post
                          Not to completely hijack this thread; but last year a couple of our NRKRI alums were under the weather from a health standpoint. Can anybody(Randall, rdcapt) give us an update on Wayne and Al???????????? I'm pretty sure there're a lot of people that want to know how they are doing.
                          Thanks, Mike
                          Sorry I didn't see this till today. Al is back to his "old" self (don't know if that's good news or bad). He had a blood clot in his leg that was causing the problem. Everything is ok now. Al and I are leaving in the morning (4/8) for the Roger's Ride In (Arkansas). I'll also be at the TTR (Texas) two weeks later.
                          Ed (aka rdcapt)

• Doc
                            Doc commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ed,

Thanks for the great up-date on Al. Have a good trip to Rogers. See you in Kerrville. Ride Safe. Doc

Originally posted by srinehart View Post
                          Not much difference in temps between July and Sept in this area. Sometimes Sept can be hotter than July, but for those that are traveling from northern areas, then their travel might a little cooler starting out.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page