Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 with a motor trike conversion

wanting to know what the top and bottom price on the above bike with the kit install]led would be. Are there any problems with this kit. Which motor trike kit is better than the others. A friend is looking at this bike and I was wondering about the pro's and cons. Also is troupe tx. the closest place for maintenance on this trike from San Antonio

Motor Trike is just like any other trike convertion. All you have to do is to check with all the different kits and go from there.

There is about 6 other dealers that will be more then happy to put your trike together. The real thing is----your have to do your

homework with who will get the job. check with neighbors, put a call out to find who like their done job.. I would say

you got to search, search, search for the best installer. Just saying. I 'thought' this guy was the best. Boy, was I wrong. It took me

about 2 years to get it all the way it was suppose to have been. Now I'm happy. And I tell everyone the same about their new trikes.

Good luck in all you do. Check, check, check CIRBTAP

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Check with different installers of the kit, you will get different prices. There are dealers in San Antonio, Seguin, Crosby and Kemah. Check Motortrike's website for more dealers in Texas.

Marvin, there is a Motor Trike dealer right there in San Antonio (below). Got this info from the Motor Trike website... http://www.motortrike.com/

Alamo Cycle Plex
        11900 IH 10 West
        San Antonio, TX 78230 USA
        210-696-2000 Phone
        210-696-3069 Fax
        [email protected]
        www.alamocycleplex.com

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page