Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Trike Rider Reunion

Been emailing back and forth with George Lewis, I've settled on a weekend for the 15TRR it will be April 23rd - 25th, so mark your calendars and get ready for another Hill Country Reunion, in Kerrville Texas.

As soon as I get a hotel lined up I'll let everyone know. Probably the Super 8 again, but I don't have a block of rooms or a room rate yet.

We'll be contacting Neal's to see if we can arrange a Saturday lunch, but that's not as urgent as hotel reservations. If anyone has a better suggestion for Saturday lunch let me know, it has to be a place that accommodate 50 plus people.

We'll meet the Northern riders at Cooper's in Lano on Thursday as before everyone is welcome to ride along.

As most of you know this is a very informal get together, there are no venders or agenda other than get together and ride and have fun!

If you're interested in going send me a PM ASAP so I make sure and get a large enough block of rooms.

I'll be putting together a list of those coming just as George and done in the past, I'll let you know when to start sending me that information shortly.
    Have A Great Day!
    John

Now we are talking. Dates saved and training to begin so as to be "in shape" for the new Hamburger place. Thanks for taking this on John. It's a great tradition filled with lots of good people.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
    Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

• highpockets
      highpockets commented
      Editing a comment
      Get that buggy running....

OK, George is watching after the new kid.

It should read 15 TTR not 15TRR.

And lunch is on Friday the 24th not Saturday the 25th....

Thanks George!
    Have A Great Day!
    John

Sorry for the delays, I never knew it could be so hard to get a motel to setup a block of rooms and give me a price!!!!

Anyway we are setup at the Super 8 in Kerrville 830-896-1511. The rate is $64.95 for single occupancy and $74.95 for double occupancy. You have to call the motel direct to get these rates, but I recommend checking the web first, Super 8 may be running a special that can beat these rates, you never know. When you call the motel make sure and tell them you are with the Texas Trike Reunion (or TTR) so they can try and put us all in the same area of the motel. The sooner you call in the better chance you'll have a getting the room you want and in the area of the motel with the rest of the group.

Once you've made your reservations please send me a PM with your board handle, your real name, your email address and phone number (preferable your cell if you'll have it with you at the Reunion). This information is all optional, but would be appreciated so we have a count and a way to get in touch with you in case things change before or during the Reunion.

After the first of the year I'll start working other details.
      Have A Great Day!
      John

Looking good buddy. Happy New Year to you both.

Jim,

Happy and a Safe New Year to you and the Boss.
          Have A Great Day!
          John

Is it too soon to start thinking about that Burger Run? Oh and lets not forget the pie place.

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
              Is it too soon to start thinking about that Burger Run? Oh and lets not forget the pie place.
              It's never too early for either!!

I'm looking forward to a return trip to The Black Pig for a burger and buttermilk pie! Oh and lets not forget Coopers!
              Have A Great Day!
              John

Just made my reservations at the Super 8. Can't wait. (PM sent to highpockets)
                Ed

Johnny and Ruthie just made Super 8 Reserv also.. We will arrive mid afternoon 22 APR and stay thru 25 Apr (Saturday), then hopefully head to Big Bend IF anyone would like to join us. We heard such good things about BB and always have an excuse WHY we don't go that way home to CO. PM sent to John Highpockets. He will post something I also just found out re: Kerrville that weekend. See you , but NOT soon enuf. 74 inches of snow @ 11K feet. J&R

CJ beat me to it...

Just a heads up, I just found out that there will be 3 motorcycle groups and a car group in the Kerrville the same weekend so if you think you'll be coming I'd suggest you make your hotel reservations real soon!

Have A Great Day!
                    John

Golly Moses: No one ever invited us to the Black Pig(((( In TX, or enroute from PA????? )))))))))) Sounds like fun. BTW: THX Highpockets for taking on this year's TTR and I just teased our Forum friends. I wanted you to tell them to get on the phone...soon)) Get a room. You can always cancel. Super 8 told me that since we have been coming to them for so many years, he only needs a 24-hour cancel. THINK SPRING!!!!

Reservations also made at the Super 8. Be coming in on the 22nd. Bringing my Venture buddy again this year. Making my eat and ride list now. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Bringing the shine and fruit salad again too.

Reservations made @ Super 8. Will be there on the 25th. PM sent to Highpockets.

Martha and I have made our reservations (Super 8) and notified the local Sheriff about Wheels.

• Doc
                              Doc commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ken,

Did you tell the Sheriff that Jim rides over concrete stops so road blocks are of no avail? I'm at Super 8 also. See you there. Doc

Originally posted by Doc View Post
                            Ken,

Did you tell the Sheriff that Jim rides over concrete stops so road blocks are of no avail? I'm at Super 8 also. See you there. Doc
                            Ha, Doc. Yea, they're familiar with Wheels and know that he is unstoppable. They're reaccessing their tactics.

Originally posted by 4cRanch View Post

Ha, Doc. Yea, they're familiar with Wheels and know that he is unstoppable. They're reaccessing their tactics.
                              Well as Wheels, Charlie, and Randell will there the Sheriff may have his hands full. Not to mention all us undercover folks lurking in the shadows.

Just made my reservations (Super 8) . This will be my 1st Texas Trike Reunion. Used to live down that way. See all of you in April. Safe riding.

Jerry

Look forward to meeting up with you Jerry.
                                  Have A Great Day!
                                  John

John what's the attendance list looking like. Need to know how much shine and fruit salad to bring.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page