heel toe shifter on a trike with running boards.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heel toe shifter on a trike with running boards.

I have a Roadsmith HT1800 with running boards and was wondering if anyone has used rivco floorboards with heel toe shifter on their trike that has the "running boards"?
    Captain Roadsmith, Northwest Indiana
    '06 Wing / Roadsmith HT1800

I have the Roadsmith Comfort Controls new in the box and decided not to install them on my 2012 Goldwing with a CSC trike conversion. Don't see what good I would get with this option. Also it has the brake pedal boot. They cost me $857.08. Make me an offer if you are interested. Tom Westendorf.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• TrikeBiker
      Heel Toe Shifter
      TrikeBiker
      Just installed the Kury floorboards and heel toe shifter. The floorboards I find very comfortable but having a problem getting use to the heel toe shift. With the toe shifter I use to shift without...
      05-25-2015, 08:39 PM
    • Lee Blas
      Convertable Trike
      Lee Blas
      Anyone have has any experience with the Tow-pac E trike kit. Would appreciate your observations?
      08-10-2014, 08:22 PM
    • Wheels
      Pingel Electric Shifter Rebuild
      Wheels
      Hard to believe that my Pingel Electric Shifter has over 185,000 miles on it and untold “cycles” while shifting up and down. The mounting bracket is the original one and now has over 225,000 miles...
      08-05-2015, 06:11 PM
    • Speedy
      2006 Honda GL 1800 Motor Trike
      Speedy
      2006 Honda GL 1800 Motor Trike, converted when new, Cabenet Red Metallic, 37,000 miles, new Michelin tires (3), CB, Hartco heated seat, foot pegs, heel toe shifter, floor boards, adjustable passenger...
      03-31-2015, 09:47 AM
    • Wheels
      Taking out the play on a GL1500 shifter arm
      Wheels
      I have been helping a fellow that was injured over 30 years ago (broke his back motor cross racing) get back into riding. He bought a nice looking GL1500 Trike and I have been helping with the changes...
      09-27-2014, 08:23 AM
    Working...
    X