Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sena SM10 and Sena 10C

Has anyone out there have a Sena SM10 connected to their wing by cable, Sena part number : SC-A0121, and then uses that to Bluetooth the onboard audio to their Sena 10c or other Sena unit?

I do not use or have a CB so that is not a factor for me.....

Cheers

Kev
    2014 Candy Prominence GL1800 Luxury, Aust version, 'cause that's where I live.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHN...Sac2F9pvWh5KtA

Yes I have SM10 & sena 10C That we use to listen to all of bike audio in Stereo, sound is as good or beeter than any wired headset I have ever used. We also have a set of Carido bluetooth headsets that the 10C works great with.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by Littljoe View Post
      Yes I have SM10 & sena 10C That we use to listen to all of bike audio in Stereo, sound is as good or beeter than any wired headset I have ever used. We also have a set of Carido bluetooth headsets that the 10C works great with.
      Thanks Littljoe....just what I needed to hear...appreciate your comments

Cheers

Kev
      2014 Candy Prominence GL1800 Luxury, Aust version, 'cause that's where I live.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHN...Sac2F9pvWh5KtA

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page