2018 GW/Cardo users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 GW/Cardo users

Is your bike connected to the phone channel or the GPS channel? i called cardo and he said the bike should be connected to the GPS channel.

Anyone have luck updating the Freecom 4? I have tried different browsers, disabled Virus, windows defender, ect. Tried different cords computers, ect. I have tried to udate all 4 of my units and all quit during download with a message that says, "E02 or E01", depending on browser. Absolutely no help from Cardo, keep saying to do the same things I've already done. Please let me know if you have something else I should try. Thanks.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Tried both. No Luck. Also, echo in headsets make them worthless for intercom.

Originally posted by Blackcloud View Post
        Anyone have luck updating the Freecom 4? I have tried different browsers, disabled Virus, windows defender, ect. Tried different cords computers, ect. I have tried to udate all 4 of my units and all quit during download with a message that says, "E02 or E01", depending on browser. Absolutely no help from Cardo, keep saying to do the same things I've already done. Please let me know if you have something else I should try. Thanks.
        i just opened up cardo community on my computer, plugged the freecoms into it using the provided cable and after a while it showed that it needed updating in the window on the left side of the page. once updated, that window will say its up to date. I assume youve registered it, right? need to do that first at the same site.

theres no echo in mine at all. the communication is clear.

SAME FOR ME...I just bought a new HJC RPHA 90 from "TheHelmetstore.com" they (professionally) installed my Cardo/Packtalk Bold..when I got it, I went online to Cardo to Register it & (just as Drgsin said) on the left side of page, it tells you how to proceed in order to update your unit..AND mine needed to be updated EVEN THOUGH it was "Brand New" out of the box from Cardo.

Originally posted by DragonStar View Post
            SAME FOR ME...I just bought a new HJC RPHA 90 from "TheHelmetstore.com" they (professionally) installed my Cardo/Packtalk Bold..when I got it, I went online to Cardo to Register it & (just as Drgsin said) on the left side of page, it tells you how to proceed in order to update your unit..AND mine needed to be updated EVEN THOUGH it was "Brand New" out of the box from Cardo.
            yes, even the brand new ones need to be updated.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page