Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Roundel Illumination Kit

During the Christmas Holiday I wanted a small project for my 2012 gl1800. So I stumbled on this kit on the cyclemax site. 40 bucks shipped gives you everything you need to install a lighted emblem badge that Works as a running light and blinks for signal. Took far less time than I thought. In the end, it was worth the money for a bit of flare. Totally recommend!

kool. the sides of the Goldwing could use some lights
    2013 Red Airbag 1800

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Kool I Like the look!

Simpson, I already have those roundel lights on my F6B. Added them almost a year ago. They look great., and work great, as both running lights and turn signals.

Are those light rings amber or clear?
          2013 Black F6B

Jeff, the light rings are clear, but the light that is emitted is amber/yellow/golden. But, Jeff, you wouldn't want these...they will slow down your F6B.

Besides, I already have them on mine, and you wouldn't want to be a copy cat...eh?

Another vendor sells them that are a bright white light. I'd like them just for looks and not as turn signals so I would not be completely a copy cat. Now if I added that nice carbon fiber look then you could call me a copy cat.
              2013 Black F6B

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page