Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water in gas tank

I put some left over gas from Hurricane I in had in a plastic tank in my 2012 Wing and after 30 seconds it choked out and will not start. I need help on what to do next.

thanks. I will try that.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Thanks for the pictures.

Just out of curiosity... in a case like this, could you siphon/pump out as much as possible, fill it up and then with the spark plugs out (turns over faster)turn it over enough that gas will finally come through ?
        Stfu and lets ride !

Why
          Stfu and lets ride !

I wanted to know why what I was asking wouldn't work. Not just a "no" response. :D Why wouldn't it get flushed out of the system faster ? If you say it wont work, then I trust you. But why not ?
            Stfu and lets ride !

I just finished getting all that crap out of the tank. Getting that fuel pump out was a booger but now I know how to get it out. Right now I am letting the fuel pump dry out. I've been shaking all that crappy water out of it.

Finished putting the pump back in and added about 1 1/2 gallon on new gas. Before I hooked up the return line to the fuel pump, I let about 1/2 gallon of gas run into a capture tank. I hooked the return line back to the pump and it came back to life. Rocky you are my new best friend.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page