City Navigator North America NT 2016.20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Navigator North America NT 2016.20

I have understanding that "City Navigator North America NT 2016.20" is out there. Does anyone know where to get it? And what is latest firmware for 2012 and up GPS units?

I have a Zumo with life time maps and 2016.20 is available for my device. Your up-grade will cost you $95 you can find the information here https://auto-oem.garmin.com/landing/ I'm sure with a little looking around you will find the latest firm ware as well. A phone call to them will probably answer all your questions. They give great phone service!

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

True. I've been using 2016.20 in both Garmin Basecamp and my device. This looks like it here: http://ozboss-wbt.blogspot.com/2010/...mapsource.html

Latest GPS firmware on my Zumo590 is 3.05.14 and software version 3.20
      George - 2013 F6B Standard - Largo, FL

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• LoneriderSr
        Is It Possible To Make A Worse GPS?
        by LoneriderSr
        Pardon me while I vent.... 2014 Wing, Level 3 paid 25000 for it and The GPS is a P.O.S, second weekend we wound up in the woods...... ( my fault for listening to it) We have visited the White Mountains...
        09-21-2014, 02:07 PM
      • kodiak536
        Garmin maps CD
        by kodiak536
        I got a Garmin GPSMAP 376C that came with this bike...that's all it came with it...

I'm slowly realizing that I need some cables to connect to PC for update & etc.

I need...
        06-02-2015, 04:37 PM
      • JGDJR
        Garmin Maps update
        by JGDJR
        Anyone know when Garmin GPS update will come out for 2012-2017, here is what the Garmin site says, I can't believe it takes them so long to do this.

"The map update comes on an SD™...
        02-27-2018, 09:56 AM
      • CAC
        Am I the only one?
        by CAC
        It seems like there is always a thread going on about GPS, GPS mounts, etc. Do the majority of the wingers have GPS's? I have quite a few miles under my belt and have been in all of the lower 48 states...
        11-20-2014, 05:37 PM
      • Kev
        Food for Thought
        by Kev
        I have been advised that here in Australia there is an update for the GPS unit for my 2014 GL1800....all well and good I say...however, unlike our cousins overseas, we have to purchase the updated card...
        10-06-2015, 09:31 PM
      Working...
      X