Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just added Trailer Isolator and 5 to 4 Wire converter

I recently purchased a new to me 2008 GoldWing and added a trailer hitch and proper wiring/isolator. I was having an issue with finding the 5 to 4 wire converter that would work properly. I purchased a Hopper unit and one from U-haul and neither would allow the turn signals or brake lights to work...I finally tried a unit from Ebay and it works like a charm! So now I'm ready to pull the Bunkhouse behind the Wing!! Here is the converter that I purchased from Ebay...quick shipping too!!
    5 Wire Pole to 4 Wire Pole Trailer Converter Wire Connector Harness Kit in Business & Industrial, Electrical & Test Equipment, Connectors, Switches & Wire | eBay
    2008 GL1800HPNA 12000+ miles
    1988 Bunkhouse Trailer
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Buckwing
    Rear Spring R&R
    by Buckwing
    I'm getting ready to replace the rear shock with a new trike takeoff (2014). The new shock doesn't include the preload pump or shock actuator. Thus I'm needing to remove the actuator from my old shock....
    09-19-2016, 02:14 PM
  • Wistrick
    Gl1800 rear shock
    by Wistrick
    Looking for opinions...I have a Gl1800 2004 with 91000 on it...I recently purchased a rear shock off a 2015 trike conversion....Question is should I just install it or is it worth the money to maybe put...
    09-15-2017, 09:53 AM
  • Redrider
    Rear shock
    by Redrider
    A friend of mine was updating his rear shock and has lost the ring that keeps the spring on. Would anyone have they would sell him or know of where he can get one?

thanks
    04-01-2015, 10:04 PM
  • Redrider
    rear shock
    by Redrider
    Does anyone know if the rear shock reservoirs are the same for all 1800 years
    12-27-2014, 04:00 PM
  • Yellowbird
    Progressive Monotubes Upgrade
    by Yellowbird
    After 55,000 miles on my 2010 wing the front forks were getting sloppy lots of pounding when I hit bumps. I saw a set of monotubes for sale from a member of are forum. SC-Wing I purchased the set from...
    05-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Working...
X