Best price on extended warranty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price on extended warranty

I know something was worked out for a discount on extended warranty for forum members, but I can't remember the who, what, where, how of it. I know one company is doing it for 550 or thereabouts. If cruiseman has set up a deal with a supporting member I would give them first shot. One thing that troubles me is that audio is excluded.

Three suggestions for you:

1. try Cyclemax, I couldn't find it on their website but they probsbly have it.

2. Try Honda DirectLine, they had a sale going in June and I know they sell the warranty

3. Try Blue Ridge Powersports in Harrisonburg, VA. They used to have some of the best pricing.

And as a last resort try your local dealer or the dealer you purchased your Wing from, they might match one of the others.
    Harvey
    Ride Safe and Ride Often

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Try Honda of Russellville , Arkansas.
      Tell them you are a forum member.

I agree with harvey they use to sell them at a great price.
        2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

Audio has always been excluded
          Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

I just purchased from Blue Ridge Oower Sports- $499 - Speak to John Evans- tell him you're a member of the forum- very nice gent.

for Blue Ridge Power Sports. Cruiseman set-up a special deal with them but I don't know if it is still good. Either way, they are great folks to deal with.
              Richard
              Darksider #390
              Murgie's FAQ

Do prices vary over time?

It seems there are good deals out there now; if a person waits until a few months before the 3-year warranty expires could prices be higher?
                George - 2013 F6B Standard - Largo, FL

Originally posted by CaptLen View Post
                  I just purchased from Blue Ridge Oower Sports- $499 - Speak to John Evans- tell him you're a member of the forum- very nice gent.
                  Capt,

What is the length of your extended warranty for $499? Thanks. Ride Safe. Doc

2014 Hannigan

You guys are lucky. The extended warranty for 4 more years up here in Canada is about $1700.
                    2013 Black F6B

Doc, the warranty is 4 years- I did not opt for road service because I have road service from other sources. I should have specifies that in original0 post

Bought mine from Blue Ridge Powersports
                        GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
                        Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Are you guys aware of how much extended warranties for Harley's cost? They're paying stoopid money for 4 extra years... even more than $1700... way more

That just makes me love this bike even more!

Originally posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
                            Are you guys aware of how much extended warranties for Harley's cost? They're paying stoopid money for 4 extra years... even more than $1700... way more

That just makes me love this bike even more!
                            I think the reason is pretty obvious. Harley knows that their engines are probably only good for 60,000 - 80,000 miles before needing a major overhaul.

Ha! True

I need to get off my butt and get this warranty. Blue Ridge is looking pretty good I guess.

Funny thing is I have a great relationship with my local dealer, and when I asked them about an extended warranty, they didn't seem so thrilled about getting one for me. I have no idea if dealers make any money on these but I'd think that any business they send to their OEMs would look good on them.

Ha! True
                                I have no idea if dealers make any money on these but I'd think that any business they send to their OEMs would look good on them.
                                My dealer sells them for $800, so I suspect they make a killing on them.

Ha! True

I need to get off my butt and get this warranty. Blue Ridge is looking pretty good I guess.

Funny thing is I have a great relationship with my local dealer, and when I asked them about an extended warranty, they didn't seem so thrilled about getting one for me. I have no idea if dealers make any money on these but I'd think that any business they send to their OEMs would look good on them.
                                  I have heard that bikes registered in Florida, have to buy the extended warranty in Florida or it will not be honored, could be total BS, but have seen it more than once on various forums. You know if it is on the internet it has to be true.
                                  Steve K
                                  Edgewater, FL
                                  And the Lord said; "Thou shalt have dominion over all of the animals, except of course the cat."

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I've heard that too but I don't *think* it's true; I'm pretty sure I know people here who have gone through out of state dealers like Russellville.

However, I'm not 100% sure and will be looking into this before buying.

Yeah I hope it is not true, I have been putting it off on my 13GL because of the cost to do it here in FL.
                                      Steve K
                                      Edgewater, FL
                                      And the Lord said; "Thou shalt have dominion over all of the animals, except of course the cat."

I know that there are different regulations regarding extended warranties sold to owners living in Florida, but I am not sure of the details.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page