• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Easy fix

For those that have the stumble from EC

http://electricalconnection.com/inde...product_id=162
    Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Ordered mine the other day. I'll report my findings when I have it installed.
    Costa Mesa, CA
    2012 RED GL1800

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by glarson3 View Post

You are a Brave man - That's why I posted it -was hoping some one would test it out - I don't have the ve the problem on my 12 (however) This looks a lot better than having to reprogram the ECM - Please explain in your review how you connect it.

Thanks
      Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Originally posted by glarson3 View Post
        Anxious to read your report even though my Wing is an '04 model.
        When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
        Jimi Hendrix
        Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Excellent! I eagerly await your report.

I have been testing it for Lewis for a while now so far no stumble. I have tried hard to make it stumble but so far it has not.

I've been fortunate to have a stumble free ride so far, but I know MANY others have not had the same luck. It'll be interesting to see how this works long term. They also mentioned "an improved engine response on acceleration." I wonder how "improved" it is? Of course that will likely come at a cost with lower mileage, but I'm interested to see what everyone has to say about this latest possibility.
              Ron - Montrose, CO
              2018 Pearl White GL1800 DCT
              2012 Pearl White GL1800 Level 1 - Sold @ 63K miles
              I don't ride to make great time; I ride to have a great time!

1096dad My bike does not stumble when I am out in your high country. As for the fuel mileage I am still getting at least the same the throttle is just a little crisper. Go to ECs on line store theres more infro there.

Ordered mine a couple days ago. Eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

Originally posted by WIMPY View Post
                    1096dad My bike does not stumble when I am out in your high country. As for the fuel mileage I am still getting at least the same the throttle is just a little crisper. Go to ECs on line store theres more infro there.
                    Can you share your initial and final settings of both the small LED pointer and the larger wheel?

Ordered mine but on backorder.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page