Ride Off center Stand

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ride Off center Stand

    I have a GL 1800 with a Ride Off Center Stand. Does anyone know the part number for the rubber piece where you step down and add pressure to use this Center Stand. The last time I bought this rubber piece , I want to say it was for a Toyota clutch pedal.

  • #2
    No but if it were me...I would go to Lowes & get a can of Plastic-Coat for about $5.00 & spray that metal part of the stand...hey that is the way I think..

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)

    Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

    Related Topics