Need striker for wingrider products trunk lid brace left side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need striker for wingrider products trunk lid brace left side

I hit a deer in 2017 didn't fall down. I got the bike back from the shop and some time later I discovered the striker plate on the left side was missing and the abs boss it mounted to was partly broken off. I emailed wingrider down in Texas just today to see if I could just get the part. Supposed to hear from them tomorrow. I was hoping someone would have an extra plate and screw laying around. Left side.

• laj48
    replied
    I emailed Wingrider Products and they are sending me one. Nice people!

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by laj48 View Post
    I hit a deer in 2017 didn't fall down. I got the bike back from the shop and some time later I discovered the striker plate on the left side was missing and the abs boss it mounted to was partly broken off. I emailed wingrider down in Texas just today to see if I could just get the part. Supposed to hear from them tomorrow. I was hoping someone would have an extra plate and screw laying around. Left side.
    Why not take the striker plate off the other side,and make one?. (Its only plastic)
    Home Depot has screws.

There is great plastic repair kits out there if you are handy?
    But.
    Its easier to replace the trunk lid Liner. https://www.ebay.com/itm/05-Honda-Go...QAAOSwJtJb8yqp

Leave a comment:

• cihilb
    replied
    I would think depending on the time lapsed, your insurance company may cover "hidden" damage. If the plastic is also broken, they may pay for both parts.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page