X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tipper741
    replied
    Thank you for the reply. I completely disconnected the freewire and everything and reconnected. Everything is working fine. I d. on't know what I did but it works

Leave a comment:

• networkguy3
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipper741 View Post
    Recently I inquired about using a cb through bluetooth. I now have a Sena 20S EVO and Freewire. The cb transmits when wired to the bike with my old helmet but I cannot transmit through the bluetooth setup. Is there something I am not doing?
    I'm assuming you are getting audio from the AM/FM/XM/CB through the Freewire, correct?

Leave a comment:

• Tipper741
    started a topic Sena freewire and CB

Sena freewire and CB

Recently I inquired about using a cb through bluetooth. I now have a Sena 20S EVO and Freewire. The cb transmits when wired to the bike with my old helmet but I cannot transmit through the bluetooth setup. Is there something I am not doing?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tipper741
    Bluetooth for 2015 Goldwing and CB
    by Tipper741
    I have a 2015 GL 1800. I would like to install a CB on it. My question is- I use the Sena sm10 (not the Freewire) on the Bike and use the 20S EVO on my helmet. Will I be able to talk through these? I...
    01-24-2019, 06:09 PM
  • TMC
    Bluetooth & Portable CB
    by TMC
    I have very limited need for a CB but, I do have one friend, I ride with that has a Harley and only uses a CB. I do not want to spend $1000+ for a OEM CB for my limited need.

What I am looking...
    08-19-2018, 01:55 PM
  • MajorThom
    Bluetooth comms
    by MajorThom
    Has anyone had any experience with Bluetooth communications? I’ve never used Sena, Cardo or any of the other types of communications. I’ve always used hardwire stuff mostly J&M.

11-03-2017, 06:14 PM
  • Cruiseman
    Sena Freewire Bluetooth Adapter Review (Long Term)
    by Cruiseman
    Ever since Bluetooth technology hit the market, Goldwing riders have been dreaming about cutting the cord and going wireless. Sena has made this easier with the introduction of the Freewire Bluetooth adapter.

I have been testing the Freewire for several months on my 2012 Goldwing. I have been using the adapter connected wirelessly to the Sena 20S headset. The Freewire adapter connects to the Goldwing audio system via a special cord (included) that connects to the Goldwing audio DIN
    10-23-2017, 06:53 AM
  • Kev
    Sena SM10 and Sena 10C
    by Kev
    Has anyone out there have a Sena SM10 connected to their wing by cable, Sena part number : SC-A0121, and then uses that to Bluetooth the onboard audio to their Sena 10c or other Sena unit?

12-16-2015, 11:17 PM
Working...
X