Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sena freewire and CB

Recently I inquired about using a cb through bluetooth. I now have a Sena 20S EVO and Freewire. The cb transmits when wired to the bike with my old helmet but I cannot transmit through the bluetooth setup. Is there something I am not doing?

Originally posted by Tipper741 View Post
    Recently I inquired about using a cb through bluetooth. I now have a Sena 20S EVO and Freewire. The cb transmits when wired to the bike with my old helmet but I cannot transmit through the bluetooth setup. Is there something I am not doing?
    I'm assuming you are getting audio from the AM/FM/XM/CB through the Freewire, correct?
    Terry

DS# 1595
    2008 Honda GL1800
    1980 Suzuki GS850G
    1972 Suzuki GT750
    1973 Honda CB350

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Thank you for the reply. I completely disconnected the freewire and everything and reconnected. Everything is working fine. I d. on't know what I did but it works

You probably did not have the helmet drivers plugged in all the way from the Freewire. All audio is played through that plug no matter what it is. I have the Freewire and I get AM/FM/CB/CD/Intercom. The Free wire connects by Bluetooth to my Sena 20S. I also have the TOM TOM GPS that connects to the Sena via Bluetooth and my Galaxy S7 connects to the GPS. My Freewire sits in the left cubby and plugged into the ACC plug inside that cubby and it comes on with the key. The main thing for me is to first turn on the Sena unit before turning the key on.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page