Hiway pegs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiway pegs

Does anyone have the Rivco hiway pegs that bolt to the valve cover. Do you like them?

I love the new Rivco pegs on my GL1800
    You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by laj48 View Post
      Does anyone have the Rivco hiway pegs that bolt to the valve cover. Do you like them?
      Yup - as Rocky said - I love 'em!

Has anyone with the black pegs noticed them turning more of a purple with time? I read some reviews about this happening.

I've got the chrome ones on my 13. I think they are one of the slickest products I've ever purchased. I wax them a couple times a year and they have held up well.

Originally posted by Scottyp View Post
            Has anyone with the black pegs noticed them turning more of a purple with time? I read some reviews about this happening.
            Scott. the Purple fade is a result of the Black anodize dye. Caused by UV rays.. (usually a couple years of sun exposure)

The only option is to have them re-anodized to bring back the color.
            You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

• kwthom
              kwthom commented
              Editing a comment
              ...or, enjoy the uniqueness of the fading.

Originally posted by laj48 View Post
            I have had them on for about 7 months now, far superior to the last several sets I have had... They're worth the money..IMHO
            RogueWing
            Visit Our Youtube Channel

I screwed around with other highway pegs. Eventually I bit the bullet (a year ago) and bought a set of the RIVCO Pegs. It would have been smarter to have started with these. IMHO, between appearance and function they can't be beat!

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X