Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backfire on choke

GL1500 with 90K. Backfired starting on choke. Now get small puddle of antifreeze under 1 pipe on start up. Any help on what I broke ? O ring, head gasket, cracked water jacket ? Runs well but antifreeze is going somewhere somehow.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mattbcnv
    Hein Gericke Jacket
    by Mattbcnv

Having this jacket for more than ten years, on my last trip the “armor” in the forearm area seemed dislodged or had slipped to an uncomfortable position... so today I went to investigate what may...
    10-16-2019, 04:08 PM
  • kwthom
    FirstGear Kilimanjaro jacket?
    by kwthom
    Hey...anyone here wearing the 2016 version of the FirstGear Kilimanjaro jacket?

D'ya like it?

I need an upgrade...this looks promising....
    07-16-2016, 10:48 AM
  • Tony in AZ
    Tourmaster jacket bought
    by Tony in AZ
    Bought a new jacket. FirstGear Tex Mesh jacket was gettin long in the tooth. Tourmaster jacket Intake Air Series 3 went on sale. I bought a medium. Fits well. My Firstgear was a large size. They...
    04-20-2015, 11:19 PM
  • 530ktm
    Hot Weather Riding
    by 530ktm
    I left this morning and it was about 83 but I knew it would be hotter as the day moved on. I started with my mesh jacket and all my LD riding gear. I moved along and ended up in the Arrowhead area and...
    08-10-2014, 07:30 PM
  • Gizmo
    Riding jackets
    by Gizmo
    My riding jacket collection seems to grow in number annually. They multiply like rabbits, according to my wife. The number currently sits at seven with the recent addition of a hi-viz Olympia Expedition....
    05-31-2018, 06:40 AM
Working...
X