Wing Soft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing Soft

Anyone had experience with WingSoft? Rebuilding stock seats? I am not in love with the stock seat. In my experience, it is an OK 200 mile seat but I guess I expected better. Anyone having their seats redone?
    Thanks.

Yes. I had John rebuild the seat on my 2007 and it was AMAZING. Much more comfortable and a good value.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

He did my 2005 seat and did a very nice job.
      I think the biggest improvement was on the passenger seat/backrest, My wife liked it a lot.

The seat on my 2010 has been fine so I have left it alone, but if the foam ever starts compacting, I will be visiting John and have give this seat the same treatment less the Utopia.

Same 2018 seat concerns for me and my co-rider. Wingsoft was strongly recommended by a chap I met at the Americade who had just driven up from California. I like his video and especially the retention of the heating features. My co-rider tells me she likes the new back rest better than our 2001\2007 so I plan to replace only the seat after I test my new highway pegs.

Originally posted by BlakeKoehler View Post
          Same 2018 seat concerns for me and my co-rider. Wingsoft was strongly recommended by a chap I met at the Americade who had just driven up from California. I like his video and especially the retention of the heating features. My co-rider tells me she likes the new back rest better than our 2001\2007 so I plan to replace only the seat after I test my new highway pegs.
          My pillion is pretty happy with the seat. Me? not so much. I am thinking the same thing, will keep the passenger backrest and rebuild the seating surfaces. I will do the back too because she deserves it! Otherwise love the bike. Which pegs did you go with?
          Mike

I had my 2018 wing done. It is softer than the original seat & has more padding. I can't say it is as good as a Russel Day Long or Ultimate but it is better than stock at 1/3 the price. Even up I would choose the Ultimate when available--but the Wing Soft is better than stock. No offense John

Originally posted by vneal View Post
              I had my 2018 wing done. It is softer than the original seat & has more padding. I can't say it is as good as a Russel Day Long or Ultimate but it is better than stock at 1/3 the price. Even up I would choose the Ultimate when available--but the Wing Soft is better than stock. No offense John
              I had an Ultimate midrider on my Yamaha Roadliner. It was way better than the OEM (pos) 50 mile seat but I didn't love the Ultimate. The Russels are a few hundred more than the Wingsofts but they are booking into October.
              Does the Wingsoft take the pressure off your tailbone? That's my biggest problem. I have a 36" inseam and could use a little more room as well.
              Thanks.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page