What rack bag are you using for the Honda Trunk Rack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rack bag are you using for the Honda Trunk Rack?

I was wondering what trunk rack bag others are using for the Honda trunk rack. I tried the Kuryakan Momentum bag this weekend but it does not stay in place. I tried several different mounting options but it continued to "sail" up on the front and slide back off the rack.

Not a trunk rack bag but Goldwing owners might be interested in this setup. Honda Goldwing luggage carrier and Tourmaster sissybar bag.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I am using the Momentum Hitchhiker trunk rack bag from Kuryakyn bought from Wingstuff for $90. It is secure, although the velcro is a bit of a pain. I added an extra strap at the front to connect to the Honda chrome rack.

TOURMASTER Cruiser III, Tour Trunk bag. Fits on the trunk rack and on the back seat, with the backrest attached.

I'm using a Nelson-Rigg 40L bag on the trunk rack, the 72 L bag on the hitch rack straps on the the Honda trunk rack just as easy as the 40L bag.

We have a winner---Tourmaster Cruiser III

• JHawk8
              JHawk8 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s a great bag. Good price

No need . . . with my Saddlemen BR3400 seat bag I have a ton of storage! I don’t like any of the trunk racks so far!

• HondaNutRider
              HondaNutRider commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks good, except if you want to carry a passenger as well, I suppose.

HNR, there is the trailer when 2 up!! If you ride solo for extended trips, you DO need a seat bag, trust me! Can you manage your gear without one? Sure . . . but it’s a pain in the arse! Those saddle bags are just too damned narrow to hold anything of substance. If you cram them full & slam them shut, your latch won’t release! Now what?? Having a seat bag REALLY makes it convenient to store your gear & you only need to unhook & carry it into the hotel!

I'm using the Kuryakyn XR2.0

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page