Install LED Entry Lights (puddle lamps) Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install LED Entry Lights (puddle lamps) Video

I just posted my video on the installation of the LED Entry Lights.

https://youtu.be/eZtg39itjG4
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Once again, an excellent video.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Cruiseman-did you ever figure out the puddle lights that seem to have a mind of their own off-on? BTW where is the light concentrated? Mine seem to be more rearward toward the saddlebags, I would have preferred them to more in the area of foot pegs where I mount myself.

Originally posted by Kenichi View Post
        Cruiseman-did you ever figure out the puddle lights that seem to have a mind of their own off-on? BTW where is the light concentrated? Mine seem to be more rearward toward the saddlebags, I would have preferred them to more in the area of foot pegs where I mount myself.
        Mine are aiming back toward the saddlebags, but the light hits my knees if I am sitting on the bike. I think they are more of a gimmick, but I think they are pretty cool.

Your video was great! Since the lights appear aimed at the saddlebags, would this be useful loading/unloading the bags at night?
          --Rick
          2012 Goldwing

Originally posted by rmcnelly View Post
            Your video was great! Since the lights appear aimed at the saddlebags, would this be useful loading/unloading the bags at night?
            Interesting question. Yes, they would definitely help. However, what is also interesting is that there are cutouts in the saddlebag "ceiling" which appear to be for LEDs inside the saddlebag, yet, no such accessory is available from Honda.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X