Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldwing Navigation Update Query

Trying to down load latest software into my Nov 19 DCT Tour.
    Have followed all instructions correctly and getting the screen as per photo attached. My bike shows system HG.ACM.20.04.08.10.28.00
    I understand latest version is
    HG.ACM.18.11.29.08.16.00
    Can anyone shed light on this please and guide me?
    Thanks
    David
    Attached Files

Your post description shows two versions of HG.ACM, but your screen shot shows two versions - current HG.EU and the one you are trying to load HG.ACM. According to error message they are not compatible. Try googling HG.EU vs HG.ACM.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Check out this post

https://www.theglforum.com/forum/mot...h-android-auto

​​​​​​"Dealer called me this week for this update, it's only downloadable on honda dealers intranet with a dealer login. so i'm on latest maps (q4 2019), max speed info on maps, Android auto. it's version HG.EU.20.04.08.10.28.00"

Both
        Many thanks for your replies.
        I will refer this to my dealer. I note on lots of blogs others are having success by following the instructions on the Honda website. I assumed I could do the same?
        Thanks Again
        David ( Northern Ireland)

Honda only publish the US version (and maybe the Canadian version). The US and European versions are not interchangeable. It looks like you have the latest version anyway. There hasnt been an update since 2020.
          Martin

Many Thanks
            Thats probably the answer.
            Regards
            David

The local Honda dealer has confirmed that the version on my bike is the latest. There has been no update in the past few years.
              Thank you for all responses.

I use to drive myself crazy with those updates on my newer bikes, but now with GPS on are phone it's not a issue anymore.
                2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page