X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gl1800 2018 dst manual

gl1800 2018 dst
    the book of disassembly and assembly of the motor is required. Thanks)

Are you looking for the DCT service manual, or just a section of it, or do you just need a question answered?

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

A dictionary would be a good start!!

mattbcnv
      "2018 DCT Pearl Stallion Brown”

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. ~ S.Wright

He gets a pass on spelling from me. I understand what he is asking. Sba ...Location: Ukraine, Kyivska Bila Tzerkva

Yes, I knew he was from somewhere that the language barrier is a challenge. Still if I can get a clarification on his question, I'll try to help him.

Oh, Sorry

mattbcnv
            "2018 DCT Pearl Stallion Brown”

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. ~ S.Wright

• biglefti
              biglefti commented
              Editing a comment
              No biggy Matt. I've seen him on here a few times and I think he has a pretty good sense of humor about the language barrier.

thanks for the answer.
            I explain, I need information on assembling the motor and tightening the bolts, as well as connecting the motor wiring.
            I understand that such literature is available only from the dealer, but I could not ask you dear.
            We repair the engine on our own after the accident. The motorcycle was bought at auction for restoration. Thank you.))))

Originally posted by Sba View Post
              thanks for the answer.
              I explain, I need information on assembling the motor and tightening the bolts, as well as connecting the motor wiring.
              I understand that such literature is available only from the dealer, but I could not ask you dear.
              We repair the engine on our own after the accident. The motorcycle was bought at auction for restoration. Thank you.))))
              Sba. this is the USA company that makes the 2018-2021 Honda Factory Service Manual.
              https://www.helminc.com/helm/product...C01&itemtype=N

You can contact them by phone or email (At the Bottom of the page)

To ask if they have a printed copy in your language? (Or a language you can understand more easily?)

Hope this helps Buddy.
              Life is Tough, But It's Tougher If You're Stupid: "John Wayne"

What has happened to this forum? At one time is was filled with useful postings, but now it has less traffic than Route 66. It has fallen silent. Where did everyone go?

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page