Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here

Yesterday I picked up my new 2019 Tour DCT in Black. I did my XM antenna install and updated the nav system. Paired it to a Cardo Freedom 4+. I’m sure there will be a learning curve, but overall I’m quite happy. I’ll rack up some miles on it is before adding much else. No issues with car play-set right up. I’ll spend some time with the Honda Nav before I dismiss it. I can see it being useful in areas with no cell reception, so might as well get familiar with it. I’m sure I’ll have some questions for the group. Just wanted to say hi from SC.

hello, greetings with your purchase, smooth roads and pleasant communication on the forum

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Welcome, enjoy, be safe

Show us a picture of your bike! If you like....

Welcome aboard, you'll love it! Especially on those roads!

Welcome! I just joined here and just bought a 2020 Tour w/airbag, but I'm still waiting to pick mine up. 😭
            I picked up a few accessories and didn't want to start tearing down a brand new bike out in the cold and possibly wet driveway so I gladly paid for installation. Unfortunately, that means waiting another week or two to pick it up.
            Anyway, I wish you luck with your new baby!

Welcome from NC. 2018 DCT Tour in Blue. Sounds like you're well on your way to enjoying an awesome ride. Ride safe.
              2018 Gold Wing DCT Tour in Pearl Hawkseye Blue. Goldstrike LED Trunk Light Kit, Electrical Connection Fog Light Kit, Show Chrome GT Tour Multifunction LED Cowl Light Kit, Show Chrome Isolation Fuse Block, Show Chrome Seat Bungee Tie Down Brackets, Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Decoupling Kit, Traxxion Dynamics Dip Stick Extender, Traxxion Dynamics Steering Lock Pin, Traxxion Dynamics Kick Stand Pad, Slip Streamer Clear Wraparound Touring Windshield, Utopia Driver Backrest, Show Chrome Marker Lights, WingStuff and Saddlemen Luggage Bags, Traxxion Dynamics Super Seat Bolt Kit, Kisan tailBlazer and pathBlazer, Goldstrike Tie Down Brackets, Traxxion Dynamics Steering Safety Pin, Grip Puppies.

Hi all, I am picking up my first Goldwing on Tuesday, its the 2019 automatic DCT model, not tour model. can you tell me if it will come with a way to charge my phone as I drive it home on a 6 hour ride? Or do I have to purchase something from the dealer to do it? Thanks in advance for anyhelp

• biglefti
                  biglefti commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It will have a usb port to plug your phone into. However you will need the usb cord that also has the end to plug into your phone. A 6" long one is very convienent.

• biglefti
                  biglefti commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BTW, mine is the tour model, but I think the non tour has the same set up regarding the phone.

Thx Biglefti, I hope your right. I look forwarded to learning things from the the members here.

Yes, just bring a usb cable for your phone. There will be a usb outlet in the pocket above the fuel door. That one is factory supplied. You can purchase/add another outlet in the left saddle bag. Very easy to do.

And don't throw away the foam insert that comes in the pocket as that is Honda's .05 answer to a phone protector...
                    A T
                    2018 Goldwing Tour

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

Welcome to the Forum one of the best you will find for our Wings. Great info here just sign up ask for help someone will get back to ya. From Stuart Fl. Ride safe Ride A lot.
                      2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

Welcome from NC.
                        2018 Gold Wing DCT Tour in Pearl Hawkseye Blue. Goldstrike LED Trunk Light Kit, Electrical Connection Fog Light Kit, Show Chrome GT Tour Multifunction LED Cowl Light Kit, Show Chrome Isolation Fuse Block, Show Chrome Seat Bungee Tie Down Brackets, Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Decoupling Kit, Traxxion Dynamics Dip Stick Extender, Traxxion Dynamics Steering Lock Pin, Traxxion Dynamics Kick Stand Pad, Slip Streamer Clear Wraparound Touring Windshield, Utopia Driver Backrest, Show Chrome Marker Lights, WingStuff and Saddlemen Luggage Bags, Traxxion Dynamics Super Seat Bolt Kit, Kisan tailBlazer and pathBlazer, Goldstrike Tie Down Brackets, Traxxion Dynamics Steering Safety Pin, Grip Puppies.

Welcome to the forum. Safe riding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          2018 Gold Wing DCT Tour in Pearl Hawkseye Blue, Electrical Connection Fog Light Kit, Utopia Driver Backrest, WingStuff Trunk & Saddlebag Luggage Liner Set, Kisan tailBlazer and pathBlazer, Goldstrike Tie Down Brackets, Bike Solutions WingSoft seat upgrade driver and passenger, Honda Chrome Truck Rack with LED brake light, WingStuff Twin Rail Mini Floorboards, WingStuff Big Ass cup holders for Driver and Passanger, Goldstrike™ Passenger Armrests, Goldstrike™ accessory perch mount, Grip Puppies for handlebar, customTAYLOR33 Blue High Intensity Grade Reflective Safety Rim Tape front and back

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page