X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Tire Pressure From Kpa to PSI

Hello All
    I’m in the UK and have 2019 Goldwing DCT and want to change the unit of measure on the TPMS from Kpa to PSI.
    When I select units and air pressure is displayed as Kpa and I press enter I don’t seem to move forward. It should change. I must be doing something wrong?
    Fuel consumption is showing MPG and Distance Mile. I am able to change them OK. My owners manual on page 34 covers fuel consumption and distance change but excludes a change to air pressure or temperature units?
    Would appreciate some guidance?
    Many Thanks
    David

I answered you on the other forum,

Just go in Vehicle settings and select Units, select air pressure to change to PSI

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Hi
      As per my message above my bike won’t change.to PSI. Your suggestion is exactly what I am doing?
      I’ll have to refer this to Honda.
      Thanks

The *only* thing I can think of is that European-spec bikes won't (or can't) show PSI simply due to the international programming in the meter panel...

Something to certainly query Honda UK about.

Let us know what the answer is for others...
        Ken (IBA #50030) & Grace (IBA #62768)Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

• RoadRat
          RoadRat commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with what Ken posted as theirs probably no reason (?) to show psi.

Many Thanks
        I‘m waiting for Honda UK to reply to my query.

Hi there
          Did you make any progress with this query? I have exactly the same issue. I actually have no idea what a Kpa unit is !!

Until you deflate the tires and refill them with imperial air, the bike is just going to keep showing that metric air in metric units... These bikes are *smart*.
          '03 GL1800A

HaHa Goodin!

I haven’t yet visited the Honda Dealer yet. Will advise in due course.

Originally posted by tamathumper View Post
                Until you deflate the tires and refill them with imperial air, the bike is just going to keep showing that metric air in metric units... These bikes are *smart*.
                Ha Ha love it !

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page