2018 dct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 dct

this has to be the best vehicle I have ever owned.. does everything I want from a motorcycle and MORE.. it is a marvel of modern machinery and yes I know the tech has been around for years... Honda has always made strides to build a better motorcycle, if you look it up Honda is a front runner for motorcycle tech....for those who have never taken one for a ride, please reserve your opinions before you give a lamebrain comment on what it is and isn’t, talk like that is pure jealousy IMHO....

the 2018 takes off like a rocket and the shifts are seamless and true..... no human could shift faster OR more effective.... it’s has more than enough HP for me as I rarely travel at anything over 100mph...I still think 120mph should have been the limit.. as far as storage goes I lash my old carry on but stiffened the Back so it would stay rigid and lashed tight to the bike....

if if I had MY way I’d love a FB6 with the modern updates ... good looking functionality and fun.... Honda hit a home run with the DCT and the future of motorcycle design is going towards, and with modern technology..

Went on a nice trip to Utah with a pal and just finished cleaning my bike and just wanted to share my opinions with the board..

mattbcnv

2018 Pearl Stallion Brown DCT

Hey Matt, unbelievable you would run the bike down like this, I LOVE mine!

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Your so right Honda hit a Home run with this dct. bike love mine too cant stay off mine.
      2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

I can't believe you rode to Utah and didn't stop and say Hi! Glad ya like the bike!
        DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
        2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike BS Driveguard

WTF Buddy. If we knew you had some good weed,
          We'd of stopped by last weekend.
          You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

I’d buy that.....

im a sucker for anything Honda...

as for your first comment... you should have!!!

LOL

mattbcnv
            2018 Pearl Stallion Brown DCT

• Rocky
              Rocky commented
              Editing a comment
              We went back to the scene of the crime on Friday,
              Had dinner at Gordon Ramsey's in the Paris,
              Then went the the Mirage for the Cirque de sol le beatles show.
              Great show.

• Mattbcnv
              Mattbcnv commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow what a night, Ramsey’s restaurant is great and as for the Beatles, ya can’t go wrong with that!!
          Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X