C/B and Bluetooth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C/B and Bluetooth?

I have the 2018 Wing and Sena 10s Bluetooth. Almost always ride two up and on most ride I'm the lead. I'm not having much luck getting this Bluetooth and the C/B to play well with each other. My wife & I like to ride with the intercom open all the time so we can just talk without having to turn it on all the time. When I activate the C/B or someone else talks on the C/B it shuts our intercom off. It may come back on by itself after several minutes or it may not come back on until I reach up and turn it back on. Very frustrating.

Is it my Sena 10s?

Is there another Bluetooth out there that works better with the bike & C/B?

Will the Bluetooth system ever work as good as the hard wired system did on the older Wings?

Thanks for any information or suggestions.

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    I have the 2018 Wing and Sena 10s Bluetooth. Almost always ride two up and on most ride I'm the lead. I'm not having much luck getting this Bluetooth and the C/B to play well with each other. My wife & I like to ride with the intercom open all the time so we can just talk without having to turn it on all the time. When I activate the C/B or someone else talks on the C/B it shuts our intercom off. It may come back on by itself after several minutes or it may not come back on until I reach up and turn it back on. Very frustrating.

Is it my Sena 10s?

Will the Bluetooth system ever work as good as the hard wired system did on the older Wings?

I certainly hope so. So far for me, the Bluetooth is a crap shoot, sometimes it works fine most times not. The Goldwing will not recognize the headset even though it says it does. Carplay is hit and miss, sometimes it'll work sometimes not.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

Is it my Sena 10s?

I have the SRL and it seems to work the same as your 10's are doing. I either use the CB or the BT but both at the same time seem to conflict.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page