Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk rack luggage

Has anyone installed any Saddleman luggage on a Honda luggage rack? Just trying to see which one is the biggest that I can fit without falling off.

i plan on loading this one up on the honda rack in a couple of weeks. not a saddleman but you can get an idea of the dimensions...if that helps.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...-sissy-bar-bag

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I have 2 bags, one Saddleman (R1000LXE) of 24 liters capacity which fully fits on footprint on the Honda Rack, see foto's. This is for multiple day trips (4-6 days) with either camping solo or Hotel where the Honda bags in saddlebag have not sufficient space.

I also have a larger 50 liter Bigbike Ultragard bag which I use for multiple weeks vacation with camping. As this bag is a littlebit oversticking and also will collopase when not loaded, I have stick a plastic sheet inside which I curved 90 degrees to hold the bag firm and also positioned. I also fitted other straps to more align with the Honda Rack

Harry, winger since 1979
      2018 GL1800 Tour Airbag/DCT Candy Ardent Red/Black
      2018 CRF1000 Africa Twin DCT Tricolor
      1976 2x GL1000 LTD Maroon (1x EU, 1x US specification)

I have that same Saddleman bag for my trunk rack. Perfect fit!

I have two Nelson Rigg bags, 71 liter & 40 liter, both are quite secure on the Honda luggage rack, very easy to attach. I mainly use the 71 liter bag with my hitch rack.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page