Goldstrike™ Left Side Accessory Mount for DCT models

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldstrike™ Left Side Accessory Mount for DCT models

Anyone have the "Goldstrike™ Left Side Accessory Mount for DCT models puts a ball on your left hand controls."?

Does this work with Ram Mount accessories or is it restricted to Goldstrike connections?

Got one coming this week,. its just a ball mount Ram mount, Ciro, and Goldstrike should have no problems with it. Need it for my phone on the left-side since i am left handed in a right-handed world.
    2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by davidw4806 View Post
      Anyone have the "Goldstrike™ Left Side Accessory Mount for DCT models puts a ball on your left hand controls."?

Does this work with Ram Mount accessories or is it restricted to Goldstrike connections?
      Looks like CIRO only to me.
      PGR RIDE CAPTAIN.. UTAH

I have the Right Side Accessory Mount. It's a very small ball. I doubt a standard RAM arm will lock onto it. I have the Ciro cup holder on mine. Probably worth an email to Ciro customer support.

Originally posted by trewm View Post
          I have the Right Side Accessory Mount. It's a very small ball. I doubt a standard RAM arm will lock onto it. I have the Ciro cup holder on mine. Probably worth an email to Ciro customer support.
          +1, I have the left hand and use it with their "Big Ass Drink Holder"

I give some wrong information out just got mine Ram mount will not work with Goldstrike not the same size ball sorry didn't do my homework. Just ordered a Goldstrike phone holder to go with the mount.
            2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

Originally posted by MotoMatt View Post

+1, I have the left hand and use it with their "Big Ass Drink Holder"
              have the same

Originally posted by Yellowbird View Post
                I give some wrong information out just got mine Ram mount will not work with Goldstrike not the same size ball sorry didn't do my homework. Just ordered a Goldstrike phone holder to go with the mount.
                I called and asked if the Rammount would fit- they immediately said no, it will not. in saying that, I guess you could wrap several layers of rescue tape (https://www.amazon.com/Rescue-Tape-R...a-453571965984) around the ball to make it 1 "

• Rocky
                  Rocky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Adding Rescue tape is a JOKE right?

No way just reordered a new phone holder going to give Goldstrike a shot not liking the tape ideal at all .

Originally posted by Yellowbird View Post
                  No way just reordered a new phone holder going to give Goldstrike a shot not liking the tape ideal at all .
                  double check the mounting screw before you install it. I couldn't use the original screw as directed because the hole hadn't been drilled and tapped deep enough. Had to buy a shorter one. Someone mentioned using 2 rammount brackets-one on either side of the bar. I haven't looked to see how that would fit, but there are wires under there that can't be pinched (which they mention in the directions) so use care. FWIW, the BigAss cup holder will rotate slightly if you have a heavy beverage in there and hit a hard bump. I may put some friction tape, or similar, under the mount to give it a little more bite.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X