•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Doc View Post
    I like this! But, I have a non tour 'Wing. I do have the Honda luggage rack installed.

Do you think these lights would fasten to that rack as well as the tour rack?
    Anything can be modified to work. (If you can customize?)

But the short answer to your question. is NO.

The non tour rack is narrower than the tour rack.(isn't as wide to accommodate the tour light)

OTOH. I can't see why you can't MAKE a Tour rack fit a non tour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	original2.png
Views:	160
Size:	603.2 KB
ID:	113588Click image for larger version

Name:	original.png
Views:	182
Size:	381.4 KB
ID:	113587

Leave a comment:

• Cruiseman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Doc View Post
    I like this! But, I have a non tour 'Wing. I do have the Honda luggage rack installed.

I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Doc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cruiseman
    replied
    Tom, Good question. I have not seen the other accessories, but I assume they are low amp draw LEDs. I would probably opt for going through the fuse block myself.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Westendorf
    replied
    I am confused with the Cam Bus system and with the Pathfinder sub harness they are expecting to add 4 LED accessories with out the use of a fuse block. Is this the correct way to add this system?

Leave a comment:

• 1096dad
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I was afraid of. Not sure I'm willing to sacrifice the amount of brake light on the spoiler for the extra turn signal feature.

• Cruiseman
    commented on 's reply
    Only the middle section

• 1096dad
    replied
    Does the entire brake light flash or only the middle section when using just the brakes? It appears in the video that only the middle section flashes.

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    This is what the Honda light should of been. I was rather disappointed with the Honda light.

Leave a comment:

• Pnuts
    replied
    I like the strobing with this one, but I like the overall look of the Goldstrike one better.

Leave a comment:

• kwthom
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah - I wanna know who details that bike.

• Cruiseman
    replied
    Originally posted by Drgsin View Post
    had the honda light installed when they installed my rack but im seriously thinking about changing it to this one. love the strobing. on a side note, cant believe how clean your bike is, even in the small recesses deep under the plastic.
    I think it would be well worth the swap. I feel MUCH safer with the sequential turn signals, running light and the modulating brake light.

Leave a comment:

• Drgsin
    replied
    had the honda light installed when they installed my rack but im seriously thinking about changing it to this one. love the strobing. on a side note, cant believe how clean your bike is, even in the small recesses deep under the plastic.

Leave a comment:

• New PathfinderLED High-Mount Sequential Brake/Running/Turn Signal

https://youtu.be/_3gGKB8pqNY

Click image for larger version  Name:	High-Mount Sequential LED.jpg Views:	0 Size:	239.4 KB ID:	113293
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page