Ignition ring light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignition ring light

I bought my Gold Wing just two days ago and have familiarized myself with most of its functions thanks to the owners manual and YouTube videos. There is still one thing I haven't been able to figure out and can't find in the manual. Sometimes when the bike is turned off and I approach it a white ring light comes on on the ignition switch. Can anyone explain what it means and how to control it? Thanks.

It means you FOB is turned on and is in range.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by biglefti View Post
      It means you FOB is turned on and is in range.
      OK, thanks!

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paladin
        Hill Start Assist trouble light
        by Paladin
        Today I fired up bike to ride home from work and the HSA (hill start assist ) trouble light came on. The HSA will not activate. I checked brake fluid levels, they are fine. I have just under 4000 miles....
        07-24-2018, 09:33 PM
      • WingConVette
        Headlight opening setting
        by WingConVette
        Just brought my new Blue Tour DCT home today. Going through the vehicle setup menu there is a setting for Headlight Opening. The manual says that by deselecting it the headlight won't come on when you...
        04-17-2018, 08:30 PM
      • Mama Chicken
        Trunk open Light
        by Mama Chicken
        Posted this on another forum and only got on response. I need to know how the open switch on the latch for saddlebags are listed in the oem parts file. My trunk open light has stopped working, Shows closed...
        08-10-2015, 08:35 PM
      • Heyzeus
        2018 Goldwing hill assist
        by Heyzeus
        So I have the dreaded blinking amber light for the hill assist. I was on a nice ride into the mountains when the HIll assist light started blinking amber. Per research it has something to do with a micro...
        09-22-2018, 10:15 PM
      • Tank
        TIR3 light
        by Tank
        I got a TIR3 and want to install it in place of the reflector on my 2014 wing. As I look up in behind the fender I do see a wire. Is this the wire that I'll find the required wires for break light hot...
        05-23-2015, 05:27 AM
      Working...
      X