•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTHEWIND
    replied
    Originally posted by Denman46 View Post
    Is anyone using this on the new ‘18 Tour? I’m interested in which size fits the seat best and the product durability and comfort. Whether it stays put or if you need to strap it down. I’ve been using a black sheepskin with gel and conforfoam on past Wings but find it too large for the new design. I recently rode 380 miles in one day and unlike my past wings, my butt is killing me. I’m thinking of the WingSoft mod, but the delay is a bit long to wait. Well, and the price for the, for me, experiment.

I have 9000 miles on the bike, but all except this last trip were 150/day, or less. Maybe I’m just getting old and more of a wimp. Or, I should go back to my Geezer Glider? 🤔
    Wingsoft is a great choice.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Lebeda
    replied
    I've been using the "R" since 2012 and did about 14,000 miles with it on my DCT. I don't strap it down as I take it off and trunk it when I leave the bike parked. Yes it will take time to get the position and air adjusted but once dialed in there is nothing that compares, at least for me. My longest ride was just under 18 hours at 1022 miles and I felt fine at days end. It also saved my back side on a 16 hour plane trip to South Africa.

Leave a comment:

• 1096dad
    replied
    I had an Airhawk R on my 2018 and it fit the seat perfectly. I only used the front strap on it and it stayed put just fine. However, the Airhawk didn't really work for me no matter how much (or little) air I put in it. I sent the seat into Wingsoft and the results are nothing short of incredible. Just got back from a 3500 mile trip and I could not be more satisfied with the results! Turnaround time for them is 24-48 hours (12 for mine). You could have it back inside of about a week.

Leave a comment:

• Denman46
    started a topic Air Hawk Seat Cushion

Air Hawk Seat Cushion

Is anyone using this on the new ‘18 Tour? I’m interested in which size fits the seat best and the product durability and comfort. Whether it stays put or if you need to strap it down. I’ve been using a black sheepskin with gel and conforfoam on past Wings but find it too large for the new design. I recently rode 380 miles in one day and unlike my past wings, my butt is killing me. I’m thinking of the WingSoft mod, but the delay is a bit long to wait. Well, and the price for the, for me, experiment.

I have 9000 miles on the bike, but all except this last trip were 150/day, or less. Maybe I’m just getting old and more of a wimp. Or, I should go back to my Geezer Glider? 🤔
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page