X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    GWRider. You are certainly living up to being the VI.

In school I actually defended people like you,who I felt sorry for!

Keep trying to irritate me. Its fun watching you make an azz of yourself.

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    I try not to encourage Asshats like you-But you're still here aren't you!

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    Well pistol pete.
    1.His opinions are more relevant than your useless posts are.
    2. Who died and made you the you boss?.

• ShooterF6B
    commented on 's reply
    Did you join just to be able to tell everyone that their bike of choice is a piece of crap. I really don't think anybody wants to hear that.

• trewm
    replied
    Originally posted by RonH View Post
    If you want trunk room and weather protection, no use ever "upgrading" as no way the new will ever get remotely close to the older model. Maybe Honda is trying to be up on the Yamaha Venture for the worst upgraded model of all time. Yamaha still wins, a 1983 beats the new one. A 2001 Goldwing beats the new one, so Honda is 18yrs behind still in the worst I guess.
    Many will disagree with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but frankly I think you're wrong that a 2001 beats a 2018. I have a 2008 and a 2018 and love them both.

Leave a comment:

• GWRider
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky View Post

ROTF.

BTW.
    The only way you'll get a decent trunk is to put on one of these.

Included is
    Two Helmet locks.
    Built in passenger arm rests.
    Two pockets for in high demand,Smart pills.

Click image for larger version Name:	08902D66-6B3B-4DBD-B474-1C0B0420DE5E_1536946150851.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	141.2 KB ID:	113010
    This option also gives you the ugly mis-matched tail lights similar to the 2012-17 Goldwing.

(Now I'll sit back and wait for the right-fighter to attack me. Stand by and let's see what he says. )

Leave a comment:

• RonH
    replied
    If you want trunk room and weather protection, no use ever "upgrading" as no way the new will ever get remotely close to the older model. Maybe Honda is trying to be up on the Yamaha Venture for the worst upgraded model of all time. Yamaha still wins, a 1983 beats the new one. A 2001 Goldwing beats the new one, so Honda is 18yrs behind still in the worst I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by ShooterF6B View Post
    That hole is getting deeper Ricky. One day you will bury yourself in it.
    Oh dear,that cut me deep.

Please forgive my frankness, you Mutant Sasquatch Leprechaun looking freak.

You have made me day, just knowing you care!!.

Leave a comment:

• ShooterF6B
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone should read this post. Especially the part about him stalking you. TRUE. This guy has Ricky pegged 100%.

• ShooterF6B
    commented on 's reply
    Do you consider yourself "normal"???

• ShooterF6B
    commented on 's reply
    You have to lower yourself a little to deal with a psycho like this. It's a shame but that's the way it is.

• ShooterF6B
    replied
    That hole is getting deeper Ricky. One day you will bury yourself in it.

Leave a comment:

• Mattbcnv
    replied
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=25QyCxVkXwQ

LOL

message boards!!

mattbcnv

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    You know Rocky, .

Sasquatch, you Ranting Mutant Freak you!.
    What makes you think I give a rats azz what you or any of these other idiot stooges think?

I only help or care about normal people.

I'll hang around just cause it ****es him off. You guys should also

You couldn't **** me off on a good day! Keep trying though Freak. ROTFLMFAO

Leave a comment:

• ShooterF6B
    replied
    You know Rocky , you don't always have to be an azzhole. You have a talent and some knowledge that is useful to a lot of people on this forum. The fact that you try and make them look like idiots doesn't make you any friends. You have nothing but disdain for other people. Some guys didn't grow up with a wrench in their hands. Maybe they are good at heart surgery. Hopefully you don't need them. They might make fun of you while you're on the table dying. If you don't want to help anybody and think that all others are just asshats why be on here in the first place. And yes guys he will research you and try to find something he can use to make you the butt of his jokes. He did it to me not long ago. I'm hard to research. Not on social media so he just makes up stuff and tells lies about you. That doesn't bother me. I'm secure with my position in life. Don't need any new friends etc. I do think it's a shame that he ruins threads the way he does. This is definitely the Rocky show. I'll hang around just cause it ****es him off. You guys should also. Give as good as you get and don't take it personal. Like I told him , he means less to me than a hair on my ballsack.

Leave a comment:

• HondaNutRider
    commented on 's reply
    It always reminds me of what some other Canadian once said: "I've been called worse things by better people."

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffP View Post
    Sure is nice seeing all this name calling. Grow up folks.
    Jeff. Just laugh it off,and smile!.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    @ drugsinhead. If you are going to try and insult me. Please put some sort of effort into it for entertainment value. Or why bother wasting you time??

• Drgsin
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffP View Post
    Sure is nice seeing all this name calling. Grow up folks.
    i wont let this dummy keep acting like a fool, criticizing and making fun of people HE thinks are inferior to him. if it means acting his age, i will.

Leave a comment:

• Drgsin
    commented on 's reply
    haha, hardly.

of course youre done, dimwit. youve used up all four colors in your crayola box.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page