19 non tour premium audio installation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 non tour premium audio installation

Hello everyone, just bought a 19 standard wing dct. I ordered the honda amp and rear speakers. Has anyone done this ? How does it look and sound? Thank you.

I love mine, why not have a listen at the Stealership opps Dealership and compare for yourself. That is the only reason I pulled the trigger the amp and 4 speakers definitely sound better to me. Of course, that is JMHO.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by jtf View Post
      Hello everyone, just bought a 19 standard wing dct. I ordered the honda amp and rear speakers. Has anyone done this ? How does it look and sound? Thank you.
      Only your own ears are the important ones in sound quality.

Honestly, Asking after the fact that you bought the upgrade is a mute point!.

Like Kenichi said. "You should of compared the two versions BEFORE you bought they system.

From what I've read, Some like it,while others think it's a POS upgrade in sound quality,

Compared to the 2006-2017 Sound system on the GL1800 (That included better speakers and a 80 watt amp.)

Like I said earlier. Only your ears matter.

You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

Maker of the 01-17 GL1800
      "Rocky Tree & Comfort Risers".

thank you both. Rocky, I asked because I have purchased the bike over the net, sight unseen and the parts are on order. my local dealerships where I live are hopeless. prices are on average $1500 -$2000 higher than anywhere else, and they don't have a bike in stock, not to mention the variety of options to look at. the audio set is on order so I could always stop the installation.

jtf, do STOP the purchase! I have seen & heard the supposed ‘premium’ stereo and for the money, it is crap! Marginally better at best!

id hold off on the honda amp and speakers. a better amp can be bought for less money at any auto stereo place. its all useless without better and bigger speakers though. theres a company overseas making adapters for larger speakers, so im sure others will as well. once thats done, ill be buying larger speakers for the added low end. no need for an amp for me. the stock system is loud enough around town and over the bike when i dont wear a helmet. on long trips id be wearing a helmet and pipe the music through it. my rocking out with (2) 15's and and 2000 watts are over. im old now. nothing annoys me more than the booming rattle of the car next to me.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page