Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailering 2018 standard Gold Wing

Has anyone fitted their 2018 Hold Wing on a standard 8ft. trailer yet?

Originally posted by dewcodave View Post
    Has anyone fitted their 2018 Hold Wing on a standard 8ft. trailer yet?
    I put mine in a standard bed pickup. I know for a fact it will fit in a 8' bed.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Had mine on a U haul motorcycle trailer yesterday got a flat tire so i brought it home going to the Darkside now just don't like these dam motorcycle tires they just don't last only had 5200 miles on it. But the U haul trailer was nice fit right on strapped down and rode great will have no problems doing it again if i have to. Had the trailer was going on a small vacation to Charleston SC but backed out due to the hurricane coming in this week end.
      2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

I own a Drop Tail trailer and trailered my new wing from Russellville Honda to Florida. Crash bars make it easy to strap down.

supposedly theres a specific way to tie the new GW down. wrapped around the fork.

The GW old GWers wish Honda would make.

I built a custom 9' tilting trailer for my 2 wings, (2015 F6B Deluxe & 2018 Non-Tour), and the trailer is actually a bit long. I could have gone 8' long and been just fine.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page