Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018+ Maintenance Videos - Coming January 1, 2019

Members of TheGLForum.com are the first to know! My maintenance videos for the 2018+ Goldwing/Goldwing Tour will be released on January 1, 2019.

YOU can Pre-Order the On Demand videos NOW and save 20%. This is a limited time offer.

When you place your order, make sure to use Promo Code: DEC18 at checkout to get the discount. Your credit card will not be charged until the videos are released!

gw18.CruisemansGarage.com

Click image for larger version  Name:	PreOrderVids.jpg Views:	1 Size:	198.4 KB ID:	106957
    More Information:

There will NOT be any DVDs for the 2018+ Goldwing videos. They will ONLY be available On Demand. You can stream videos, or download for viewing offline.

You work on your own motorcycle AT YOUR OWN RISK. These videos are for entertainment purposes only. You should always use the service of an Authorized Honda Service Technician.
    Last edited by Cruiseman; 11-27-2018, 04:09 PM.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

When I created the discount code (DEC18) for Vimeo.com, I had to set a maximum number of pre-sales at that discounted price. So, I only have so many that I can sell using that discount code.

We have pre-sold MUCH more than I anticipated. So, please place your order ASAP to get the discount before we reach the max number.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

will we be able to download these on our computers/phones?

The GW old GWers wish Honda would make.

Originally posted by Drgsin View Post
        will we be able to download these on our computers/phones?
        Yes

I hope you sell a ton of your video series, but for those of us who are either not interested in purchasing the entire series or don’t feel mechanically competent to perform all of video procedures, will you be offering them on an individual basis? I’m willing to bet there are a lot more of us out there who would be interested in buying specific videos than there are those who will buy the entire series. Interested in receiving your reply.
          2018 Gold Wing DCT Tour in Pearl Hawkseye Blue. Goldstrike LED Trunk Light Kit, Electrical Connection Fog Light Kit, Show Chrome GT Tour Multifunction LED Cowl Light Kit, Show Chrome Isolation Fuse Block, Show Chrome Seat Bungee Tie Down Brackets, Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Decoupling Kit, Traxxion Dynamics Dip Stick Extender, Traxxion Dynamics Steering Lock Pin, Traxxion Dynamics Kick Stand Pad, Slip Streamer Clear Wraparound Touring Windshield, Utopia Driver Backrest. Show Chrome Marker Lights. WingStuff and Saddlemen Luggage Bags.

Originally posted by Doug Bohman View Post
            I hope you sell a ton of your video series, but for those of us who are either not interested in purchasing the entire series or don’t feel mechanically competent to perform all of video procedures, will you be offering them on an individual basis? I’m willing to bet there are a lot more of us out there who would be interested in buying specific videos than there are those who will buy the entire series. Interested in receiving your reply.
            Doug, I tried that on my Gen 5 Goldwing videos and in three years only sold 3 individual videos! I eventually stopped even offering them because it was such a hassle to maintain that many SKUs.

Here is a different way of looking at purchasing the entire series. If all you did was an oil change and final drive gear oil change, you would pay for the videos with two saved trips to the dealer! And, once you see the entire series, you might feel more comfortable performing other maintenance tasks on your own.

One thing we are considering is offering the videos on a "rental" basis (streaming only) for a lower cost. We offer that now on the Gen 5 Goldwing.

If you could look back on the responses of "how do you do" questions, you'd be amazed how many times, CRUISEMAN HAS A VIDEO ON THAT, has been posted. In a perfect world, we could all have our machines, picked up and delivered to PROFESSIONALS that really care about "said" machines like our fellow member, ROCKY. This is not a perfect world and we dont all have a SoCal. zip code. With techs doing more work than gifted mechanics, and more and more dealer shops filling with employees possessing the facial expression of Leon Spinks, at a spelling bee....you cant help but get these videos.
              CRUISEMAN, I'm not blowing wind up your dress, I just cant state my thanks more emphatically for your videos. Count me in!
              .....sorry, I got so winded.
              RIDE SAFE

• Cruiseman
                Cruiseman commented
                Editing a comment
                Much appreciated!

Thanks for your response Cruiseman and the feedback gilky. Cruiseman, I can't argue with your logic. My only counter to your statement regarding the low sales of individual DVDs is the same reason you went with the online videos and that is the expense and convenience. I think you will find there will be a greater demand now for the individual videos online. Guess only time will tell. Thanks for all you do for us!
              2018 Gold Wing DCT Tour in Pearl Hawkseye Blue. Goldstrike LED Trunk Light Kit, Electrical Connection Fog Light Kit, Show Chrome GT Tour Multifunction LED Cowl Light Kit, Show Chrome Isolation Fuse Block, Show Chrome Seat Bungee Tie Down Brackets, Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Decoupling Kit, Traxxion Dynamics Dip Stick Extender, Traxxion Dynamics Steering Lock Pin, Traxxion Dynamics Kick Stand Pad, Slip Streamer Clear Wraparound Touring Windshield, Utopia Driver Backrest. Show Chrome Marker Lights. WingStuff and Saddlemen Luggage Bags.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page