Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Manual

Has anyone found a source for a shop manual on the 2018.

When Inbought my ‘12 the dealer was happy to order one for me. Don’t forget to get Cruiseman’s videos also, assuming he’s uodated for the 1833

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Helminc Manuals
      https://www.helminc.com/helm/product...C00&itemtype=N

Originally posted by jpwpar View Post
        Has anyone found a source for a shop manual on the 2018.
        eBay - Around $120, including shipping from Europe.

helminc as well here

Originally posted by Redwing2012 View Post
            "Out Of Stock"
            I may be growing older, but I refuse to grow up.

Originally posted by kwthom View Post

eBay - Around $120, including shipping from Europe.
              I've seen that reference, one from the UK. However, I've been told (by someone on "the internet"), that the Wings sold in Europe are not identical. Can anyone verify?

In the meantime, my dealer has one on order for me, so I'm just waiting along with everybody else.
              I may be growing older, but I refuse to grow up.

Yes, the Wings in Europe (as well as Canada) are different. The Canadian version has an auto-matic shut-down at idle that the US version doesn't have. The European versions also have an ESS (Emergency Stop Signal) feature that appears very useful.

I ordered the manual on eBay from England and it has a different number - 62MKC00 as opposed to the 61MKC00 that my Canadian bike's Owner's Manual lists (which lists the same one as used in US from Holms). However, this manual is a large bound softcover that is 1 1/2" thick and it shows me how to change the air filter!

I ordered this manual off eBay because Holms is out-of-stock (and the Owner's Manual says that Canadian's can't order it there anyways) and Canada Honda also doesn't yet have them in stock - although I had a dealer quote me over $600.00 for a copy! (I guess they want dealers to change the air filter.)

Wow- $600 is highway robbery- when I got mone for my ‘12 it was $80-85!

• kwthom
                    kwthom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Honda is making up for all of the manuals from earlier GL1800's bikes that were pirated by many, it seems...

The deltas between the 2006 manual (on CD!) I have and the 2016 aren't substantial - and can be identified easily by examining the on-line part fisch for the 2016.
                Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X