Problems with 2018 Navi/Audio Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackcloud View Post
    Could someone please PM me when the Jan. 2019 update for Navigation on 2018 Wing is available? Thanks.
    Spoke to Honda support today and they don't yet have a date... Just sometime in January.

But you can go to this link and fill in your information, then check the box at the bottom of the webpage to receive email updates on navagation software updates from Honda.

https://powersports.honda.com/email.aspx
    • 2018 Goldwing Tour DCT
    • 1970 Honda CT70 (3sp man auto-clutch - my first "DCT")
    • 2001 Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit
    • Goldwing rider since 1982

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by Blackcloud View Post
      Could someone please PM me when the Jan. 2019 update for Navigation on 2018 Wing is available? Thanks.
      I sent you a PM with detailed instructions.
      You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

Anyone have any suggestions about the types of USB flash drives that have been successful in doing this update?

I've tried 3 different computers (both Windows 10 and 7) from two different locations downloading the update file and 3 different USB flash drives (all known good and with NTFS format) and the bike never shows the Update screen as expected.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• biglefti
          biglefti commented
          Editing a comment
          If you have downloaded this multiple times, your computer will automatically rename the new downloads and the bike will not recognize those. Delete all previous downloads, reformat the usb stick and start completely over and it will then recognize and upload.

Originally posted by biglefti View Post
        I'm giving up for now. I'm doing everthing as I'm supposed to, but bike isn't recognizing the thumb drives. Both formatted to NTFS, One was a 16GB 2.0, the other a 32GB 3.0. I downloaded them on my Windows 10 computer.
        be sure the download does not have (1) or similar

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page