Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh oil, ready for a road trip

I just changed my oil and filter, as well as Final Drive Gear Oil. Time for a road trip. Need to head to West Texas soon to see my brother and the weather looks promising over the next couple of weeks.

My oil (Rotella T6) only had 3400 miles and was surprisingly dirty. Glad I did not wait any longer to change it.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

We got out yesterday and rode up to Amarillo after taking in the St Patrick's parade in Shamrock Tx. Great day for a ride. Probably get out in a few for another ride

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cruiseman
      Time for coolant flush
      by Cruiseman
      Well I have my work cut out for me today. I am going to flush the cooling system and get the bike ready for my road trip in 10 days. I am also going to put in fresh oil, filter and gear oil.
      06-13-2015, 07:31 AM
    • Wingnut09
      Burning Oil
      by Wingnut09
      Three weeks ago I changed my oil & filter before going on a 2400 mile trip through the New England states. I added 1 gal of oil and checked it a few times before leaving. When I returned I started...
      09-26-2015, 04:47 PM
    • kwthom
      Blackstone Used Oil Analysis (UOA)
      by kwthom
      "Oil analysis is a quick, non-destructive way to gauge the health of an engine by looking at what's in the oil. People use oil analysis for different reasons: to see if there are any problems developing,...
      09-13-2018, 05:07 PM
    • srt8-in-largo
      Oil Reports
      by srt8-in-largo
      A few months ago I had a mishap that required transmission repair. As you know, to do this requires the engine to be dropped and opened to get to the tranny. My dealer (Tampabay Powersports) took care...
      07-07-2015, 09:52 PM
    • trip
      Another Oil thread...
      by trip
      I realize that this is just another oil thread... ad nauseam.... and I also realize we all have our particular brand of oil that fits our needs. I'm good with that.

But, I wanted to communicate...
      04-21-2018, 02:40 PM
    Working...
    X