Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting.....

I lost my key to my beloved wing... I had a spare so all was right in the world... And as an added bonus I had a "HRCA" keychain on the lost one..... You know "drop in any mailbox"

i wonder if if that still works....

well see...

mattbcnv
    2018 Pearl Stallion Brown DCT

I hope it works for you. Let us know.
    Richard
    Darksider #390
    Murgie's FAQ

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

The post office throws them out while laughing at the poor person who expects them to return it.

I keep a spare key on my key chain in case I ever lose the bike key/fob.
      Maker of the 01-17 GL1800
      "Rocky Tree & Comfort Risers".
      Current bikes.
      1981 CB900C 10 speed (Restored)
      1986 GL1200 SEi
      2004 GL1800

I keep a spare in a small Velcro pouch zip tied to the frame under one of my side covers. You would have to know it was there to find it. Something like this

https://griffintechnology.com/us/pro...r-misfit-shine

2005 Silver Bullet

Winger63,

you sure do have pretty feet!!!

LOL

mattbcnv

Didn't lose my Wing Key, but it jammed in the trunk lock at the 1-o'clock position in Washington DC during the Run For the Wall Ride I was on last year. The key wouldn't move either way or out. Luck was with me as I had recently had a key made and had it stored on the bike so I wasn't stuck. I fooled with that key at every gas stop on the way back to Bama and it wouldn't move. Fortunately the bike was still under warranty and Weathers Honda in LaGrange, GA took care of it for me.
            Jim Jackson, Smiths Station, AL
            My Week Has 6-Saturdays and One Sunday. 2012 GW, 2011 H-D
            "We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities"โ€ฆ.Prentice Ritter, Broken Trail

Originally posted by Mattbcnv View Post
              I lost my key to my beloved wing... I had a spare so all was right in the world... And as an added bonus I had a "HRCA" keychain on the lost one..... You know "drop in any mailbox"

i wonder if if that still works....

well see...

mattbcnv
              Anything come in the mail yet? I bet I know the answer.
              Dave - Arizona - 2012/GL1800

Originally posted by 530ktm View Post

Anything come in the mail yet? I bet I know the answer.

Still Waiting..

Click image for larger version

Name:	mailbox.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	77367
                Maker of the 01-17 GL1800
                "Rocky Tree & Comfort Risers".
                Current bikes.
                1981 CB900C 10 speed (Restored)
                1986 GL1200 SEi
                2004 GL1800

Matt, matt, matt. You want to use car oil, and now you lost your one and only key?

My gawd man. Get it together. :-)
                  George - 2013 F6B Standard - Largo, FL

Anything to keep the board active..... As a matter of fact I just found that key ring and wondered if it would still work, key in hand...as for the oil, we received it inadvertently from Walmart and it is now at a Walmart in Henderson , NV..... I'm an Amsoil guy........

So there.....

mattbcnv๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'd love to try Amsoil... that seems to be the best there is. I don't like their sales model though. Idk. I'm just not big on going to someone's garage to buy something new.

I'm at the point if I can't order it online or buy it conveniently nearby, I'll buy something else.

I have Belray EXP 10w-30 in my bike now. SMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH as BUTTAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :-)
                      George - 2013 F6B Standard - Largo, FL

Originally posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
                        I'd love to try Amsoil... that seems to be the best there is. I don't like their sales model though. Idk. I'm just not big on going to someone's garage to buy something new.

I'm at the point if I can't order it online or buy it conveniently nearby, I'll buy something else.

I have Belray EXP 10w-30 in my bike now. SMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH as BUTTAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :-)
                        I'm running Amsoil 10W-40 full synthetic the last 2 years. It's good, doesn't seem to darken nearly as fast as Honda's oil. Can't say I notice any difference in shifting or clutching. I bought mine directly from the Canadian distributor, shipped to my door. When my supply runs out, I'll try Lucas. It's cheaper, and readily available.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page