X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruiseman
    started a topic Good weather in time for road trip

Good weather in time for road trip

It looks like he weather should clear up and warm up for my upcoming ride to Amarillo. I usually make this trip twice year to meet up with an old friend for a few days. Still planning my May/June road trip.

• RoadRat
    replied
    Good ole Amarillo. Been through there at least a dozen times and it's one of the few places that I've seen 3-4 seasons in the span of an hour. Got a couple of good steak dinners at the Tall Texan. (I believe that was the name of the place) Got snowed in at a little town west of Amarillo (Vega TX) in June. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Going to be in the 70's this week. better than the high of 40's this past weekend with rain Sat night Sun/Mon.. I was content with them temps-Rain is good. Ice is not. lol

It was a fantastic weekend at my Daughters place.

Going to be 73 here today. and in the mid 80's during the week. 88 on Sunday.

Where is my cool vest.

Leave a comment:

• orange winger2
    replied
    Just so you know it's been in the mid 70s here all week.

Leave a comment:

• Yellowbird
    replied
    Hope you have a great trip will be heading up to Daytona bike for bike it about 260 mile trip let all ride safe.

Leave a comment:

• Cruiseman
    replied
    Originally posted by 530ktm View Post
    How far is the ride one way?
    Not too far, about 350 miles.

Leave a comment:

• 530ktm
    replied
    Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
    It looks like he weather should clear up and warm up for my upcoming ride to Amarillo. I usually make this trip twice year to meet up with an old friend for a few days. Still planning my May/June road trip.
    How far is the ride one way?

Leave a comment:

• Mama Chicken
    replied
    Hope it's a good trip! Getting ready to may my first trip of the year to VA. Looking for some snaky crooked roads.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page