rear shock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear shock

Does anyone know if the rear shock reservoirs are the same for all 1800 years

Yes, they are. I know that the rear shock assemblies are interchangeable from '01 through '14, so I would assume that means the reservoirs are too. You'll find different part numbers for the rear shock assemblies through the different year models, but they will all interchange.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I'm running a 2013 shock and pump assembly on my 04 so I would agree that they all interchange.
      Chris
      Darkside # 1602
      If I knew it would've last this long I would've taken better care of it.

thanks for your information everyone

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Redrider
          Rear shock
          by Redrider
          A friend of mine was updating his rear shock and has lost the ring that keeps the spring on. Would anyone have they would sell him or know of where he can get one?

thanks
          04-01-2015, 10:04 PM
        • Buckwing
          Rear Spring R&R
          by Buckwing
          I'm getting ready to replace the rear shock with a new trike takeoff (2014). The new shock doesn't include the preload pump or shock actuator. Thus I'm needing to remove the actuator from my old shock....
          09-19-2016, 02:14 PM
        • azsandrider
          Rear shock button not working
          by azsandrider
          I have a 2006 GW with 31,000 miles. I wanted to change my rear shock setting from 13 to 20 when my wife got on and it would not work. So, bad switch or is there a relay to check? If so where is the rela...
          02-08-2015, 03:05 PM
        • Wistrick
          Gl1800 rear shock
          by Wistrick
          Looking for opinions...I have a Gl1800 2004 with 91000 on it...I recently purchased a rear shock off a 2015 trike conversion....Question is should I just install it or is it worth the money to maybe put...
          09-15-2017, 09:53 AM
        • Wistrick
          rear shock removal with RideOff center stand
          by Wistrick
          So I am in the process of doing a rear shock upgrade on my 04 gl1800... I have a Baker Built ride of center stand....If I shim the the rear stand to get the wheel off the ground will the center stand...
          10-27-2017, 08:21 AM
        Working...
        X