Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ride of The New Year

Can't wait to get that first ride of the New Year in. This might be the first New Years day where we are not able to get in some sort of ride since I started riding in '05'. Hoping that the wicked Red Head can pull herself back together after this emotional break down she has had. She went to pieces right after I told her she would NOT be spending this Christmas and New Years in Key West like last year.

__________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
    Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

My Goodness kind of looks like she just went to pieces after you told her that! but while you have the time I'll bet she wouild
    appreciate it if that black trailer that keeps following her would at least match the color of dress that she wears all the time, Just
    sayin' on a very serious note, "she looks horrable"
    Jack & Jolene on a GL1800/Champion Trike out of Silver Springs, FL.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I see by by the shape of your air cleaner it had to be torn down for a change.
      Larry
      Red 2008 GL1800 (The Fastest Color)

That looks so sad.

Jim, good luck with that project, Key West will miss you.

WOW! More than I would want to tackle in my garage. Hope you get her fixed soon so you can put on lots of miles in the New Year.

Wow. Must of missed what happened to it. ADG or tranny gears?

Is that what you have to do to get her out of the basement ?

Originally posted by murgie View Post
                  Wow. Must of missed what happened to it. ADG or tranny gears?

It was the ADG and after pulling the engine, saw that the water pump was on it's way out as well. She is pulling herself back together now.

If you cann't get along with a women, DUMP HER !! and get a new one that listens to you
                    T.A. Jens
                    The Pizza Man
                    1800 06 White Champion Trike
                    2005 Bunkhouse Camper
                    2006 Breeze Cargo Trailer
                    GWRRA Life Member

Yikes! That's scary Wheels, but remember there's always next New Year's Day ride. Good luck with the girl, she sure is pretty with all her make-up on

Wheels I am going to the no name pub which is a custom with our ridding group this new years day. It is 25 miles from key west. Sorry you wont be able to make it this year.

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
                          It was the ADG and after pulling the engine, saw that the water pump was on it's way out as well. She is pulling herself back together now.
                          Post less, work more...

:D

Hope the alternator is in good shape as well...hate to be that deep and NOT get ALL the crap that's gonna die - as you did with the water pump
                          Ken (IBA #50030) & Grace (IBA #62768)Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

Wheels you should have left the old girl at home it was 80 degrees yesterday when we left the keys to start back home..

Jim,
                              That'll teach you to not follow the Honda Manual for doing air filter changes.

Good luck with the repair job,
                              Frank
                              __________________________________________________ ___________
                              "The worst of all fears is the fear of living", Theodore Roosevelt

Hows the reassembly coming along?

Originally posted by jmohme View Post
                                  Hows the reassembly coming along?

Well, things were going nicely until the Red Head got herself all worked up thinking that Santa had passed her by. I told her that Santa had already spent a great deal on her and before I knew it she was demanding new shoes AND "(s)heals." Looking at the filter you can see she got herself all blown out of proportion so I had to take care of that as well. I'm starting to think these Red Heads are HIGH MAINTENANCE................but it's worth the ride.

Frank, if I had toes, I would have made a video on how NOT to change your air filter. LOL

Holy cow Wheels, her "slip" is showing and her "seams" are crooked! And what happened to her freckles? She's been a busy girl apparently
                                    Jim Jackson, Smiths Station, AL
                                    My Week Has 6-Saturdays and One Sunday. 2012 GW, 2011 H-D
                                    "We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities"….Prentice Ritter, Broken Trail

Originally posted by Wheels View Post

Well, things were going nicely until the Red Head got herself all worked up thinking that Santa had passed her by. I told her that Santa had already spent a great deal on her and before I knew it she was demanding new shoes AND "(s)heals." Looking at the filter you can see she got herself all blown out of proportion so I had to take care of that as well. I'm starting to think these Red Heads are HIGH MAINTENANCE................but it's worth the ride.

Frank, if I had toes, I would have made a video on how NOT to change your air filter. LOL
                                      Fred showed us how to do it with toes, so why don't you show us how to do it without toes? That way you could each have your own piece of the market. Good idea. Right? Me, I'd follow your lead and do it without using my toes.
                                      Terry

DS# 1595
                                      2008 Honda GL1800
                                      1980 Suzuki GS850G
                                      1972 Suzuki GT750
                                      1973 Honda CB350

Looks like progress to me!

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page