OKAY - What did SANTA bring you for Christmas!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKAY - What did SANTA bring you for Christmas!!!

Whether its for your Bike or Trike or something else, lets here about what you got...... I just got full of Turkey & Dressing & Ham & sweet taters & peas, homemade rolls and pumpkin pie.... and I got a couple of Visa Gift cards for my choice of goodies at a later date hopefully with bigger sale prices!!!
    Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

My wife's wonderful apple dumplings for breakfast and prime rib, yorkshire pudding and pecan pie for dinner. My wing's seat is in CA to be redone by the good folks at Russell Cycle Products.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

ALump of coal. 😊. Just kidding. Actually nothing though, we spend all year on things that we want or need.

Knock it off guys, all that good food that you're talking about sure is making me hungry.
        I hope everybody is having a great holiday and some of you can sneak in a ride. I know I will.
        When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
        Jimi Hendrix
        Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Originally posted by V65_sabre View Post
          A lump of coal. 😊. Just kidding. Actually nothing though, we spend all year on things that we want or need.
          Hehe...

I was extra special - two lumps of coal for me this year...

Actually, the family trip to that Mouse House at Harbor and Katella earlier this week was a big chunk of holiday funding.

SolidBob: Don't know if there's going to be much post-Christmas sales - they should be hitting the email in the next few hours, though, if there is.
          Ken (IBA #50030) & Grace (IBA #62768)Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

Received some Colorado Chaps which is made a little different than regular chaps. Ordered the "Fleece Lining" for cool riding and "Pipe Patches" made from kevlar for when I ride the FLHTCU. Will be trying these out Friday.
            Biker Chaps feature the easy on-off Velcro™ belt straps to attach to your belt, full length non separating YKK side zippers, and deep low profile covered pockets on the front of each leg.
            OPTIONS:
            • PIPE PATCHES: for Harleys and other bikes with hot exposed exhaust pipes which love to burn legs and melt nylon (don't ask me how I know this is true). Black leather, or Kevlar inner calf patches from the hem up to below the knee.
            • FLEECE LINING: medium weight non piling black fleece, extra toasty for “die hards” who don’t mothball their bikes in the winter or who have cold morning commutes
            Jim Jackson, Smiths Station, AL
            My Week Has 6-Saturdays and One Sunday. 2012 GW, 2011 H-D
            "We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities"….Prentice Ritter, Broken Trail

• hparsons
              hparsons commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been wearing a pair of Colorado Chaps (Kevlar, fleece, leather pipe patches, and reflective striping) for about 4 years now. I wouldn't take for them. If they ever wear out, I'll be buying another pair. As a matter of fact, I keep meaning to buy a lighter pair for summer use, maybe I'll pull that trigger this year.

Santa done you good!

4 inches of snow and it's still snowing but my 4wheeler and plow seem to be working good! Even did couple neighbors driveways and sidewalks.
            DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
            2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike

A windbender windshield, exhaust tips, progressive fork springs, and a trip to the Smokey Mountains with my entire family. Yes the Lord has blessed me well. Happy New Year to all.

I got a set of these to make my own custom molded earbuds for the audio system.

Universal Molding System

Custom fit your favorite earbuds with the FUZE molding system.
                This patented system uses our Fusion Film, enabling your earphones to bond (i.e. fuse) with the FUZE molding material. The innovative FUSION Film preps your earphone with a thin film wrapper that self-fuses around the earphone, forming a strong grip without using glue or adhesive. This prep step is essential for ensuring the earmold stays attached after molding. Works with any model of earphone.
                Includes: FUZE Fusion Film and FUZE BioFuzion Molding Material (2 sets black).
                2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
                USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
                US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
                2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
                2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

• kwthom
                  kwthom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've had a couple of sets of these...they work well, but they're not indestructible. A good choice to see if you really like the all-in-ear setup inside your helmet.

A lift table. Atlas 1500

Big ass Craftsman tool box.

Rayjoe

That's nice, Rayjoe!

Santa brought me a GoPro! Can't wait to try it out. Could be a while though. The snow that Pooch had in his neck of the woods is making its way in here tonight. I'll essentially be living in a non-motorcycle conducive environment for a while.
                      Ron - Montrose, CO
                      2018 Pearl White GL1800 DCT
                      2012 Pearl White GL1800 Level 1 - Sold @ 63K miles
                      I don't ride to make great time; I ride to have a great time!

Weather and roads nice enough to ride Christmas day in South west Wisconsin.
                        2008 GL1800 Titanium (cleanest color)
                        2012 750 Shadow Aero (My scooter)

Originally posted by ARH View Post
                          Weather and roads nice enough to ride Christmas day in South west Wisconsin.
                          My first thought when I read yours was "Best...Christmas...Ever!" It even came in a color you like. We're on the road (in the wife's Subaru) driving to visit family for the next 1.5 weeks and I keep wishing we were on the bike. I WANT WHAT YOU GOT!
                          2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
                          USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
                          US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
                          2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
                          2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

I've got the bestest wife in the whole wide world. I got Mick O Pegs AND LED driving lights!

Nothing but light snow here. "Suppose to stop by 9 a.m. on Saturday". Up to 6 inches by then.

EEY HAH

Santa bought me a 2014 Cherry Red Pearl Jeep Overland 5.7l Hemi. Hell yeh, it's FAST!
                                Attached Files

Snake Tongs to catch rattlesnakes in the neighborhood...we usually have 1-2 every year in our yard. Oh, and a new set of tires and F4 windshield.

I got a new chair to sit here and read what u guys write. Not just a regular chair. I have a big mans office chair. This thing is huge!!

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page