Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DashCam

While I have shot a few videos on various rides, the work becomes a little cumbersome. In comes....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAPAGO-P3-Fu...item4ae0cfd5e8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6AfEcHw5o

I've seen some video of one in action on a car site. WHat I like about it is that it records all the GPS data, map dats and is available right from box. What I am not sure of is recording time. But seems to be a good contender.

I currently use the Contour camera with GPS. But video must have gps data embedded, then any video edits. This seems like a good fix. And is smaller than GoPro which is why I dont use GoPro, too bigg for me.

Thoughts????

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• dxlnt1
    Camera
    by dxlnt1
    I am changing the camera I use for recording rides. My Contour camera that I still have and enjoy, but with company out of business and litte support by 2rd party makes it difficult to stay. SO I am testing...
    12-18-2018, 08:03 PM
  • CAC
    Am I the only one?
    by CAC
    It seems like there is always a thread going on about GPS, GPS mounts, etc. Do the majority of the wingers have GPS's? I have quite a few miles under my belt and have been in all of the lower 48 states...
    11-20-2014, 05:37 PM
  • Doc
    Auto GPS on a Trike!! Will it Work?
    by Doc
    I've been considering getting a GPS so the guys at the Nashville RKRI don't have to guide me everywhere. I've looked or am looking at a Garmin Nuvi 2797LMT as a possible unit that I would use in my cars...
    10-05-2014, 06:04 PM
  • CaptLen
    Worst GPS?
    by CaptLen
    Some things work well; some don't. Baker Air wings- great. Wig-Wag brake light flasher- great. LED bulbs in back for greater brightness- great. Sumshade for NAV screen- great. McGuyver bellypan- thankfully...
    08-16-2014, 08:37 PM
  • LoneriderSr
    Is It Possible To Make A Worse GPS?
    by LoneriderSr
    Pardon me while I vent.... 2014 Wing, Level 3 paid 25000 for it and The GPS is a P.O.S, second weekend we wound up in the woods...... ( my fault for listening to it) We have visited the White Mountains...
    09-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Working...
X