"Wheels" more infamous on other board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Wheels" more infamous on other board

    This interesting post just showed up on the other board and makes reference to "Wheels"
    He is now more infamous after he left than when he was still there.
    I got a good chuckle.Click image for larger version

Name:	wheels.png
Views:	44
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	36031

  • #2
    I think you get quicker action by posting a picture of the wife beater.....

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • #3
      That's pretty funny right there
      Progressive Monotubes
      All Balls
      Race Tech G3S Custom shock
      Dunlop E3 front
      Yokohama Envigor 195-55-16 rear Darkside #1591

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


      • #4
        Moderator 3

        Super Moderator
        Join Date Jul 2014 Posts 70 Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given) 0 Thanks (Received) 0 Likes (Given) 0 Likes (Received) 0 Dislikes (Given) 0 Dislikes (Received) 0




        Originally Posted by Cletis
        I no longer wish to be a member



        No Problem, I can help you with your wish.



        GL1800 8A - TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 900

        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


        • #5
          Post has miraculously disappeared, of course.

          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


          • #6
            CJ, thanks for a great chuckle this AM. It appears that much like it's name sake, it has gone "POOF." LOL I hope that Dennis, Kansas Goldwing and the like can some day find peace, given that the topic and discussion of "Wheels" will always be around on a Motorcycle Board. Given that I enjoy helping out fellow riders, I am happy that in some small way I was able to help a fellow rider out with a problem he was having. LMAO.
            __________________________________________________ __________

            Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
            Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


            • #7
              Hey Wheels, Will being a friend of yours,... will that get 'me' banned over there too? :deadhorse:

              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


              • #8
                A lot of us on here are his Friend, does that mean we are gone too
                T.A. Jens
                The Pizza Man
                1800 06 White Champion Trike
                2005 Bunkhouse Camper
                2006 Breeze Cargo Trailer
                GWRRA Life Member

                Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                • #9
                  I've been kicked off of better boards than that one.
                  John

                  Dark Sider 1020
                  Michlin Alpin PA3 ZP
                  Centramatic Wheel Balancers

                  Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                  • #10
                    The way things are going over there, it will get really crowded here on the sunny side........thanks chris
                    Jack & Jolene on a GL1800/Champion Trike out of Silver Springs, FL.

                    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                    • #11
                      Saying the wrong thing can get you banned. Don't ask me how I know
                      T.A. Jens
                      The Pizza Man
                      1800 06 White Champion Trike
                      2005 Bunkhouse Camper
                      2006 Breeze Cargo Trailer
                      GWRRA Life Member

                      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                      • #12
                        There are sure plenty of small minded people on other boards to ban members if they don't have there same views. That's sad very sad.

                        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                        • #13
                          I saw this post on the other site this morning, personally I didn't get it, if you want off leave. I frequent several boards and have been on the other since 08 and personally like it. I also like this one that I joined this year. My main purpose was to learn more about the GL and making friends along the way was an extra benefit. I don't know what other issues people have had that made them dislike it so much but it is hard to go anywhere without some form of rules to go by. I am sure I will get flamed for this but it is my opinion.

                          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by thecruiser View Post
                            Hey Wheels, Will being a friend of yours,... will that get 'me' banned over there too? :deadhorse:

                            LOL........I can't make you any promises, but if I were a betting guy, given that while during my "discussion" with MOD 2, I was informed that "they are watching" other sites, one never knows. I will understand if the next time I see you in line at the Strawberry place, if you look the other way, but if you do, I will cut in front of you.

                            This just puts and even bigger smile on my face and sure had me laughing this AM. You just can't make this stuff up.
                            __________________________________________________ __________

                            Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
                            Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

                            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by srinehart View Post
                              I saw this post on the other site this morning, personally I didn't get it, if you want off leave. I frequent several boards and have been on the other since 08 and personally like it. I also like this one that I joined this year. My main purpose was to learn more about the GL and making friends along the way was an extra benefit. I don't know what other issues people have had that made them dislike it so much but it is hard to go anywhere without some form of rules to go by. I am sure I will get flamed for this but it is my opinion.
                              I don't see you getting flamed at all. Many still like the "other board" and always will. It's a good source for information and many will continue to visit and sign-up. I too "like" the site as it was where I learned a great deal about riding, given that back in '05' I was a newbee and had not a clue. I quickly grew to also enjoy the many friendships that were made there, fun with the give and take of many posts that were made, and continue to enjoy those friendships regardless of the efforts of a few misguided folks. Since you date back to '08' I am sure you have a good handle on things and as such, some of the "history."

                              I think most, myself included, are good with those rules that are outlined, yet many will call into question when it's clear that those "few" who were blindly selected to be the new enforcers of said rules were/are/and continue too, break them. In my wildest dreams I never thought that "Wheels" would be such a "buzz" killer for a couple of MODs, and yet they obviously could not see the humor in it all, and instead could not wait to again respond in such a ways as to continue to highlight what, in my humble opinion, is wrong with the site.

                              Yet, there is always good if you look for it, and as such we have it here with Chris taking steps to develop a site where there is no "smoke and mirrors," and angry little people waiting to pounce on anything that deals with a loveable short little round guy like Wheels. LOL
                              __________________________________________________ __________

                              Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
                              Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

                              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                              • Kiwi
                                Kiwi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Very well said. BTW Looking at that photo I think I would have hooked him in the head. However on reflection I am sure you handled it very well.

                            • #16
                              Originally posted by big bill View Post
                              There are sure plenty of small minded people on other boards to ban members if they don't have there same views. That's sad very sad.
                              This is the problem with the country in general these days.
                              Progressive Monotubes
                              All Balls
                              Race Tech G3S Custom shock
                              Dunlop E3 front
                              Yokohama Envigor 195-55-16 rear Darkside #1591

                              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                              • #17
                                Wheels is a good guy

                                Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by Wheels View Post

                                  ...a loveable short little round guy like Wheels. LOL
                                  Now you have gone too far Jim.
                                  Richard
                                  Darksider #390
                                  Murgie's FAQ

                                  Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Wheels View Post
                                    CJ, thanks for a great chuckle this AM. It appears that much like it's name sake, it has gone "POOF." LOL I hope that Dennis, Kansas Goldwing and the like can some day find peace, given that the topic and discussion of "Wheels" will always be around on a Motorcycle Board. Given that I enjoy helping out fellow riders, I am happy that in some small way I was able to help a fellow rider out with a problem he was having. LMAO.

                                    Is Kansas Goldwing a mod?

                                    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                                    • #20
                                      Originally posted by Duckster View Post


                                      Is Kansas Goldwing a mod?
                                      No, just a first class jerk....

                                      Comment: (For off-topic replies)

                                      Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                                      Related Topics

                                      Collapse

                                      Working...
                                      X