Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to eat.

Here is a great place to eat Brothers Inn in western Illinois on Rt. 64 @ 103 E. Rt. 64 in Lanark, Illinois, 61046. We have never been disappointed in the food or service when we go there, either just for lunch or coming back from riding along the River Road Rt. 84. It is a family style place with local people filling the booths, so you won't have to worry about a Sports Bar atmosphere. Last time we were there Mary was our waitress, nice woman. The phone #1-815-493-2555.

I'm sure there are other places to eat in Illinois and other states. This should be the thread that lists the GREAT places to eat so that we can always be assured of fine dinning at reasonable price when out in unfamiliar territory.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

I know we have a BBQ thread somewhere.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
      I know we have a BBQ thread somewhere.
      Maybe it can be combined into a eat thread - all in one. Heck been places where I was hungry and didn't know if a place had good food. I'm sure there are others who have recommendations as to where to eat, would be useful.
      "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page